Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
manxy

5G Network Radiation?

Just now, dilligaf said:

When you have a spare moment when not saving all our lives, take a look at amazon.co.uk. They have a special offer on packages of "reality checks", for a limited time only.

Glad to see you're taking full advantage of that package.. haha :P

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, manxy said:

I haven't checked this out, but some powerful thought provoking stuff if correct. I doubt if disbelievers would read this anyway, but for those who have an open mind?

5G: WHO EMF Project's cover-up og samarbejde med industriens ICNIRP

"The head of the WHO EMF Project, Emilie van Deventer, has worked for the mobile phone industry and her unit gets funding from the wireless industry, violating WHO’s own rules about conflict of interest and violating right to health and safety. This factor alone completely discredits WHO. Van Deventer is an electrical engineer with zero medical qualifications …but lots of industry connections. Her disregard for our health reveals her medical ignorance, her indifference and her industry bias."

"To pave the way for 5G, WHO is collaborating with ICNIRP—the International Commission on Non-Ionizing Radiation Protection—to relax its already dangerously inadequate standards.

The commission has no official or scientific status. It is made up of self-appointed members and advisors who, for WHO and other government agencies, conduct biased reviews of the scientific literature that downplay the health risks of EMF exposure, promoting unfounded arguments to mislead the public and support the industry."

"WHO claims to be facilitating the establishment of safety standards for radio-frequency exposure, while delaying, denying, distorting and withholding the truth. These safety standards are utterly meaningless and are based on criteria that have long been discounted by independent scientists.

16,17 The safety guidelines are based on the obsolete hypothesis that heating is the only harmful effect of EMFs."

"As reported by Dr Gabriel Cousens, MD, ND, 15 at least 11 international agreements are being violated by the implementation of 5G, constituting “a serious planetary violation”."

Video præsentation:
https://www.emfoff.com/cover-up/

Dokumenter:
https://www.emfoff.com/wp-cont…/…/2019/06/WHO-cover-up-1.pdf

https://www.emfoff.com/…/WHO-setting-the-standard-for-a-wir…

#5G #4G #3G #2G #LTE #trådløs #teknologi #mobil #mobilmaster #satellitter #wifi#helbred #sundhed #health #miljø #klima #WHO #ICNIRP #interessekonflikt#manipulation

cough.

1 minute ago, dilligaf said:

cough.

In other words, there's some correlation to other documents but need checking for confirmation. God forbid if I messed up your life and you actually read and watched it all and started to get concerned!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, manxy said:
10 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

cough.

In other words, there's some correlation to other documents but need checking for confirmation. God forbid if I messed up your life and you actually read and watched it all and started to get concerned!

I don't think you have actually checked much out at all. What about The Bogey Man, or Santa Claus. They're real aren't they?

6 hours ago, manxy said:

I haven't checked this out, but some powerful thought provoking stuff if correct. I doubt if disbelievers would read this anyway, but for those who have an open mind?

5G: WHO EMF Project's cover-up og samarbejde med industriens ICNIRP

"The head of the WHO EMF Project, Emilie van Deventer, has worked for the mobile phone industry and her unit gets funding from the wireless industry, violating WHO’s own rules about conflict of interest and violating right to health and safety. This factor alone completely discredits WHO. Van Deventer is an electrical engineer with zero medical qualifications …but lots of industry connections. Her disregard for our health reveals her medical ignorance, her indifference and her industry bias."

"To pave the way for 5G, WHO is collaborating with ICNIRP—the International Commission on Non-Ionizing Radiation Protection—to relax its already dangerously inadequate standards.

The commission has no official or scientific status. It is made up of self-appointed members and advisors who, for WHO and other government agencies, conduct biased reviews of the scientific literature that downplay the health risks of EMF exposure, promoting unfounded arguments to mislead the public and support the industry."

"WHO claims to be facilitating the establishment of safety standards for radio-frequency exposure, while delaying, denying, distorting and withholding the truth. These safety standards are utterly meaningless and are based on criteria that have long been discounted by independent scientists.

16,17 The safety guidelines are based on the obsolete hypothesis that heating is the only harmful effect of EMFs."

"As reported by Dr Gabriel Cousens, MD, ND, 15 at least 11 international agreements are being violated by the implementation of 5G, constituting “a serious planetary violation”."

Video præsentation:
https://www.emfoff.com/cover-up/

Dokumenter:
https://www.emfoff.com/wp-cont…/…/2019/06/WHO-cover-up-1.pdf

https://www.emfoff.com/…/WHO-setting-the-standard-for-a-wir…

#5G #4G #3G #2G #LTE #trådløs #teknologi #mobil #mobilmaster #satellitter #wifi#helbred #sundhed #health #miljø #klima #WHO #ICNIRP #interessekonflikt#manipulation

Ahh, Dr Gabriel Cousens, snake oil salesman. $112 will buy you the best EMF shield pendant money can buy.

https://www.drcousensglobal.com/anti-radiation-protection.html

Vendor of other dubious products.

Wonder what his self interest in all this is?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, manxy said:

I haven't checked this out...

Then stop posting it then.

I think we should start applying a Turing test to this poster as there is no way a rational and stable human could post like this intentionally.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RIchard Britten said:

Then stop posting it then.

I think we should start applying a Turing test to this poster as there is no way a rational and stable human could post like this intentionally.

Well stop posting then.

You do not have to read or write anything on here and have the option of blocking me which is far removed from 5G as you cannot block that

Its a serious issue and only those blind, blinkered, ignorant to the affects or seeking financial rewards in some way, oppose the safety testing. We do not need 5G as there is no overall demand for it and see no reason as to why the public should have to pay for something that is not needed? 

6 hours ago, John Wright said:

Ahh, Dr Gabriel Cousens, snake oil salesman. $112 will buy you the best EMF shield pendant money can buy.

https://www.drcousensglobal.com/anti-radiation-protection.html

Vendor of other dubious products.

Wonder what his self interest in all this is?

Financial and safety.

If there was no need to do it, then there wouldn't be a need to do them

It could be a friend of WHO for all you or I know and surprised you never saw that?

• Like 1

"The head of the WHO EMF Project, Emilie van Deventer, has worked for the mobile phone industry and her unit gets funding from the wireless industry, violating WHO’s own rules about conflict of interest and violating right to health and safety. 

Crikey - No wonder people go on about conspiracy theories as that stinks more than some of the garbage around here.

11 minutes ago, manxy said:

Financial and safety.

If there was no need to do it, then there wouldn't be a need to do them

It could be a friend of WHO for all you or I know and surprised you never saw that?

His interest is to get the gullible to buy his snake oil.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, manxy said:

"The head of the WHO EMF Project, Emilie van Deventer, has worked for the mobile phone industry and her unit gets funding from the wireless industry, violating WHO’s own rules about conflict of interest and violating right to health and safety. 

Crikey - No wonder people go on about conspiracy theories as that stinks more than some of the garbage around here.

But is it true? We’ve already established that the commentator is a salesman of quack remedies.

8 hours ago, John Wright said:

Well thats you, quip and dilligaf sorted then for Christmas

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, John Wright said:

But is it true? We’ve already established that the commentator is a salesman of quack remedies.

Problem is that people associate advocates with lying through their teeth, but they're still used. Same thing really.

• Sad 1

46 minutes ago, manxy said:
9 hours ago, John Wright said:

Well thats you, quip and dilligaf sorted then for Christmas

Oh. I was expecting more than that for xmas.

I've got you a new 5G enabled mobile, in silver to match your hat. ;)

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, manxy said:

Manxy is clearly totally mental. These 5G tinfoil hatters are very amusing. They should join forces with that Courtney Headcase the anti-vaxer and chuck some chemtrails nonsense in on top and really try to scare stupid people. 

• Like 1