Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
manxy

5G Network Radiation?

10 minutes ago, Cheesy Wheezy said:

Manxy is clearly totally mental. These 5G tinfoil hatters are very amusing. They should join forces with that Courtney Headcase the anti-vaxer and chuck some chemtrails nonsense in on top and really try to scare stupid people. 

?

Posted (edited)

Do you really think that i'm a flat earther? Please do tell us more x

Edited by paul's got wright

59 minutes ago, Cheesy Wheezy said:

Manxy is clearly totally mental. These 5G tinfoil hatters are very amusing. They should join forces with that Courtney Headcase the anti-vaxer and chuck some chemtrails nonsense in on top and really try to scare stupid people. 

Hurrah! We have a winner and you are that stupid person you spoke of, so well done you for claiming that title!

You know zilch about 5G and second guessing something in the hope that they are right because if 5G is bad, then you're toast as you're family and mirror friend (thats you) will receive radiation as like that of a microwave which incidentally, was tested for bio and unlike this 5G technology which wasn't. Some might say thats a conspiracy, but hey, thats what power hungry people do and some of our highly paid people do it on a smaller scale.

As for tin foil, I placed two layers over my router and this actually halved the EMF (true). So there you go cheesy weasel - actual science in action. It sort of proves that there's things happening in the real world that you cannot see - know what I mean or because its invisible, thats gone past you as well?

Chemtrails? Its called geo-engineering and thats a fact too and is deliberately done to provide a barrier between earth and the sun. Its also a theory and they're not sure if it will work or not. Anything else you need to show yourself up with?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, manxy said:

Hurrah! We have a winner and you are that stupid person you spoke of, so well done you for claiming that title!

You know zilch about 5G and second guessing something in the hope that they are right because if 5G is bad, then you're toast as you're family and mirror friend (thats you) will receive radiation as like that of a microwave which incidentally, was tested for bio and unlike this 5G technology which wasn't. Some might say thats a conspiracy, but hey, thats what power hungry people do and some of our highly paid people do it on a smaller scale.

As for tin foil, I placed two layers over my router and this actually halved the EMF (true). So there you go cheesy weasel - actual science in action. It sort of proves that there's things happening in the real world that you cannot see - know what I mean or because its invisible, thats gone past you as well?

Chemtrails? Its called geo-engineering and thats a fact too and is deliberately done to provide a barrier between earth and the sun. Its also a theory and they're not sure if it will work or not. Anything else you need to show yourself up with?

:lol:

Wait till you get your new mobile at xmas.

Edited by dilligaf

8 hours ago, manxy said:

You know zilch about 5G and second guessing something in the hope that they are right...

Seeing as you are happy buying 5G protection snake oil, I have an irony detection meter just for you...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RIchard Britten said:

Seeing as you are happy buying 5G protection snake oil, I have an irony detection meter just for you...

LOL :P

Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, paul's got wright said:

Do you really think that i'm a flat earther? Please do tell us more x

Why does that Bucks Fizz song ( Making Your Mind Up ) spring to mind each time you post that ?

Edited by dilligaf

16 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

Why does that Bucks Fizz song ( Making Your Mind Up ) spring to mind each time you post that ?

I can only give you 4/10 for that effort, but I did smile, so maybe some bonus points later :)

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, manxy said:
29 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

I can only give you 4/10 for that effort, but I did smile, so maybe some bonus points later :)

As it is Wimbledon week, all I can say is " You can not be serious ";)

Edited by dilligaf

33 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

Because you cant retain simple information would be my guess x

1 minute ago, paul's got wright said:
35 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

Because you cant retain simple information would be my guess x

You are correct.

I don't do simple, try intelligent for a change eh ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ok then can you explain to me why so many walters keep calling me a flat earther, or presuming i am.

Even though its well documented within the pages of this thread, on numerous occasions, what my position is in regard to the ball earth spinning claim!