Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
manxy

5G Network Radiation?

44 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

Ok then can you explain to me why so many walters keep calling me a flat earther, or presuming i am.

Even though its well documented within the pages of this thread, on numerous occasions, what my position is in regard to the ball earth spinning claim!

You have mentioned this many times before. Maybe they write before they think about what they're doing? I didn't want to say they're thick or stupid.

• Like 1

It just shows the extent of their research skills!

Imagine how much they have actually researched their own beliefs x

54 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

Well at least Manxy now has a friend to fall down the Dunning-Kruger hole with...

Is it you dick?

22 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

Is it you dick?

Sure, why not.

I imagine outside of their MF persona, they might be a nice enough person.

Posted (edited)
On 7/11/2019 at 8:13 AM, RIchard Britten said:

Well at least Manxy now has a friend to fall down the Dunning-Kruger hole with...

I think more toilet roll is required for RB as this one is a bit of a floater! :P

Edited by manxy

On 7/11/2019 at 8:13 AM, RIchard Britten said:

Love Dunning Kruger

Posted (edited)

5G is a conspiracy by the world's ruling elite to prevent humanity's natural evolution to the 5th dimension. The 5G signals will stop our evolution at the genetic level. This is Arthur C Clarke's Childhood's End meets George Orwell's 1984 meets The Matrix. Unfortunately, it's all going to be pushed through anyway no matter what because this is the agenda and our governments and corporations are just minor actors in this: it's not some big conspiracy with loads of people involved. It's just a small minority at the top, with the rest of the 5G apologists being sheep going along with it all because they're mindless idiots.  If anybody on here is an example of the Dunning-Kruger Effect, it's know-it-all condescending tw@s like Richard who are actually really dumb and just appeal to authority at every turn.

Edited by Rushen Spy

5 hours ago, Rushen Spy said:

5G is a conspiracy by the world's ruling elite to prevent humanity's natural evolution to the 5th dimension. The 5G signals will stop our evolution at the genetic level. 

I can’t wait to hear Manxy’s thoughts on this latest revelation. 

9 hours ago, Sheldon said:

I can’t wait to hear Manxy’s thoughts on this latest revelation. 

Don't you have any thoughts yourself or are you just a go between?

Whats your thoughts on 5G Sheldon? Do you think that they should cover the basics and confirm bio tests first as like they did with microwaves or are you a person who lets others do the talking as you don't have an opinion?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Rushen Spy said:

5G is a conspiracy by the world's ruling elite to prevent humanity's natural evolution to the 5th dimension. The 5G signals will stop our evolution at the genetic level. This is Arthur C Clarke's Childhood's End meets George Orwell's 1984 meets The Matrix. Unfortunately, it's all going to be pushed through anyway no matter what because this is the agenda and our governments and corporations are just minor actors in this: it's not some big conspiracy with loads of people involved. It's just a small minority at the top, with the rest of the 5G apologists being sheep going along with it all because they're mindless idiots.  If anybody on here is an example of the Dunning-Kruger Effect, it's know-it-all condescending tw@s like Richard who are actually really dumb and just appeal to authority at every turn.

Can't knock you as there's loads of info supporting this theory and only those with profitable gains, dim-wits and those who speak senseless garbage (you know who I mean) will make a stand against it. Money is money and if a persons a psychopath, then they will have no feelings towards the death of a bird, animal or person but a yes man wil follow their leader blindly in the hope they get their reward at the end of the day. Can't wait to see which idiot will answer this first!

For those who want facts about 5G, then this guy is top notch and anyone who questions his integrity is an absolute tool

Screen Shot 2019-07-14 at 20.42.53.png

Screen Shot 2019-07-14 at 20.43.11.png

21 hours ago, manxy said:

Don't you have any thoughts yourself or are you just a go between?

Whats your thoughts on 5G Sheldon? Do you think that they should cover the basics and confirm bio tests first as like they did with microwaves or are you a person who lets others do the talking as you don't have an opinion?

If I ever decide to add my own (unqualified) thoughts on the subject of 5G you can rest assured it won’t be on this car crash of a thread, where anyone who expresses any sort of opinion contrary to yours is described as “a shill”, “ignorant”, “a psychopath”, “lying through their teeth” or “an absolute tool” – and that’s just in the past week. You’ve pissed on your own chips when it comes to civilised discourse, I’m afraid.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1