Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
manxy

5G Network Radiation?

Posted (edited)
On ‎7‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 8:46 PM, manxy said:

For those who want facts about 5G, then this guy is top notch and anyone who questions his integrity is an absolute tool

Screen Shot 2019-07-14 at 20.42.53.png

Screen Shot 2019-07-14 at 20.43.11.png

Have these on me manxy. You seem to be clutching at these of late.  Not really green, although some are

images82FIG82D.jpg.1c47050b4b890d3203edb6caaaa765bb.jpg

:thumbsup:

Edited by dilligaf
  • Like 2

On 7/15/2019 at 6:29 PM, Sheldon said:

If I ever decide to add my own (unqualified) thoughts on the subject of 5G you can rest assured it won’t be on this car crash of a thread, where anyone who expresses any sort of opinion contrary to yours is described as “a shill”, “ignorant”, “a psychopath”, “lying through their teeth” or “an absolute tool” – and that’s just in the past week. You’ve pissed on your own chips when it comes to civilised discourse, I’m afraid.

So you're still not happy then... Haha  Then again - if the show fits?  :P

If you're that bothered, then stop messing about trying to agitate or create situations between people who disagree. You can't have it both ways of being the joker and then pretending to be a serious person. Works both ways sunshine

Posted (edited)
On 7/15/2019 at 9:22 PM, dilligaf said:

Have these on me manxy. You seem to be clutching at these of late.  Not really green, although some are

images82FIG82D.jpg.1c47050b4b890d3203edb6caaaa765bb.jpg

:thumbsup:

Wow - that was so thoughtful - haha. you need to step up a gear dilli although dumb and dumber gave you the thumbs up, so I suppose you get your points on this one. Very colourful rainbow straws though.

Edited by manxy

Only done in good spirit, with no mocking intended

• Like 1

https://5gawareiom.org/scientists/?fbclid=IwAR35KakgvOiFEgGIiCXRtofdkZAqkzoF-cu5Nw_kZzJWh90L4UDEAWmhLZw

How close can the towers or antennas be placed near your home? 

For peoples information - There is currently an order out at the moment that if implemented, will mean that the Telecom industry has the right to situate a tower or antenna anywhere they wish to be situated - in front of your house, land, school, anywhere! THERE IS NO APPEAL! In the US, it is factual that these antennas or towers reduce the price of your house by up to 20%, so if you have a house valued previously at £250k, then once these are put up, your house will have devalued and could be worth only £200k. (FACT based on US real estate agencies).

5G at what cost to the Isle of Man?

The IOM Government is consulting with the public, seeking to alter legislation so that our planning laws can be changed. This will grant telecommunication companies permission to erect masts in rural and urban areas, with pre-approved planning and allow the rollout of 5G technology on our Island.

◆ Masts could potentially be erected outside your home, your child’s bedroom window and once up, there will be nothing you can do to have them removed.

◆ These structures could effect the value of your property.

◆ These structures could potentially effect the health of you and your loved ones.

What does this mean for you? Download our flyer to find out how this can affect you, your family and our Island.

Link to public consultation: https://consult.gov.im/…/telecommunications-development-or…/

The consultation report by the Government is biased, so please add additional information if you wish and maybe something on the lines of this - 

'I do not want or consent to 5G installations or equipment being permitted (licensed, or given planning permission) anywhere near me, my house, my work, my children, schools, hospitals or other public buildings and I therefore oppose any change in Manx legislation which would in any way allow this

• Like 1

9 hours ago, manxy said:

https://5gawareiom.org/scientists/?fbclid=IwAR35KakgvOiFEgGIiCXRtofdkZAqkzoF-cu5Nw_kZzJWh90L4UDEAWmhLZw

For peoples information - There is currently an order out at the moment that if implemented, will mean that the Telecom industry has the right to situate a tower or antenna anywhere they wish to be situated - in front of your house, land, school, anywhere! THERE IS NO APPEAL! In the US, it is factual that these antennas or towers reduce the price of your house by up to 20%, so if you have a house valued previously at £250k, then once these are put up, your house will have devalued and could be worth only £200k. (FACT based on US real estate agencies).

The IOM Government is consulting with the public, seeking to alter legislation so that our planning laws can be changed. This will grant telecommunication companies permission to erect masts in rural and urban areas, with pre-approved planning and allow the rollout of 5G technology on our Island.

◆ Masts could potentially be erected outside your home, your child’s bedroom window and once up, there will be nothing you can do to have them removed.

◆ These structures could potentially effect the health of you and your loved ones.

What does this mean for you? Download our flyer to find out how this can affect you, your family and our Island.

Link to public consultation: https://consult.gov.im/…/telecommunications-development-or…/

The consultation report by the Government is biased, so please add additional information if you wish and maybe something on the lines of this - 

'I do not want or consent to 5G installations or equipment being permitted (licensed, or given planning permission) anywhere near me, my house, my work, my children, schools, hospitals or other public buildings and I therefore oppose any change in Manx legislation which would in any way allow this

Why have you not said so before ?

I saw what appeared to be an ad, in the courier, for 5g awareness. So it seems there is plenty still happening in opposition to the roll out. Interesting to see at what point there will be a decision made, either way x

Why the US shite again.

There is plenty of local info regarding the placement of masts that’s still fresh from when a mast failed to be erected in birch hill.

One point from that asked for evidence that a mast would cause a decrease in housing prices.

Shock horror, there wasn’t any.

5G penetration is going to be shit indoors so having a cell site within 100m (who guidelines) may actually be a selling point.

• Like 1

On 7/22/2019 at 5:47 PM, immortalpuppet said:

Why the US shite again.

There is plenty of local info regarding the placement of masts that’s still fresh from when a mast failed to be erected in birch hill.

One point from that asked for evidence that a mast would cause a decrease in housing prices.

Shock horror, there wasn’t any.

5G penetration is going to be shit indoors so having a cell site within 100m (who guidelines) may actually be a selling point.

You can always live on the Orkneys. They have 5G coverage

yep, that addressed the point raised.

Eagerly awaiting the next instalment of ill conceived random crap with no real substance.

3 hours ago, immortalpuppet said:

yep, that addressed the point raised.

Eagerly awaiting the next instalment of ill conceived random crap with no real substance.

Eagerly?  Surely not.

On 7/22/2019 at 2:15 AM, manxy said:

to be taken seriously maybe you should research the difference between effect and affect?

3 hours ago, User Name said:

to be taken seriously maybe you should research the difference between effect and affect?

People only see what they want to see, some only follow what they know and some remain ignorant to their personal possibility that they are wrong. 

http://www.stayonthetruth.com/resources/Curry letter re Wireless in school room.pdf?source=post_page---------------------------

Screen Shot 2019-07-24 at 17.47.26.png

Screen Shot 2019-07-24 at 17.47.51.png

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, manxy said:

People only see what they want to see, some only follow what they know and some remain ignorant to their personal possibility that they are wrong. 

http://www.stayonthetruth.com/resources/Curry letter re Wireless in school room.pdf?source=post_page---------------------------

Screen Shot 2019-07-24 at 17.47.26.png

Screen Shot 2019-07-24 at 17.47.51.png

It’s 19.5 years old, utterly discredited, and Dr Curry, whilst not accepting he was wrong is no longer advancing it.

The graph is wrong, the higher the frequency the lower the penetration.

Thats why many more 5G transmitters are required.

my source:-

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/16/science/5g-cellphones-wireless-cancer.html

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, John Wright said:

It’s 19.5 years old, utterly discredited, and Dr Curry, whilst not accepting he was wrong is no longer advancing it.

The graph is wrong, the higher the frequency the lower the penetration.

Thats why many more 5G transmitters are required.

my source:-

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/16/science/5g-cellphones-wireless-cancer.html

I wish I could laugh at your poor choice, but then you see what you see and cannot understand that theres thousands of scientific minds, much greater than yours - unless you say different of course, which would probably be foolhardy as you're only an advocate.

You cannot see the smart grid and the use of military equipment because you're wearing blinkers and will be taking advice from your friends. Bless you JW and maybe you should step away from the keyboard until you can acknowledge that there has been no biological tests done on 5G by ICNIRP. The FCC are facing criminal conspiracy charges, the EU have discredited ICNIRP and no longer recognise them.... They're falling apart JW because their facts do not stack up. 

Who do you believe JW - ICNIRP, FCC or other telecom funded agency?

• Like 1