5G Network Radiation?

4 minutes ago, John Wright said:

Isn’t it the other way round, Manxy? You keep on putting up justifications from scientists and anti 5G campaigners, which, with a tiny bit of research can be shown to be misconceived, discredited, or down right charlatans.

I retain an open mind, I’m not advocating or advancing any science. I’m just trying to show that what you rely on has a scientific basis built on sand.

Ive fairly good science credentials and qualifications before I turned to law.

Not sure what you mean by “the grid” and use of military equipment? Does it have anything to do with the takedown of another of your scientific non proofs?

Neither have I any idea who you think are my friends from whom I’m taking advice. Seems pretty conspiracy theorist from you. 

Thats the thing with legal training, and scientific training and method. You don’t wear blinkers, you are open minded, you assess the evidence.

OK, let’s tackle your latest suggestions.

What ethical biological tests do you propose?

How and when has the EU de recognised ICNIRP and discredited them? 

Please set out the multiple criminal conspiracy charges against the FCC, briefly, when, by whom, what court?

I think you just see stuff that suits your world view and swallow it uncritically. That’s no way to assess and come to conclusions.

I fear (as with the FE thread) you will be wasting your time with this.

manxy does not, will not and cannot understand why they are wrong because they do not, will not and cannot understand the science she is against because they "have a bad feeling about it and found a Youtube video by a guy in his kitchen who works as a bin man and knows the government is trying to euthenise the population with 5G so they can bring about the new world order".

• Like 1
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's not for me to pass judgement but I'd say that's a bit harsh 

If I ever decide to add my own (unqualified) thoughts on the subject of 5G you can rest assured it won’t be on this car crash of a thread, where anyone who expresses any sort of opinion contrary to yo

This is total gibberish. 1. The science doesn’t show anything, either way. Those scientists, and pseudo scientists, claiming harm always seem to have an agenda. Their “science” and claims are all

Posted Images

1 hour ago, RIchard Britten said:

I fear (as with the FE thread) you will be wasting your time with this.

manxy does not, will not and cannot understand why they are wrong because they do not, will not and cannot understand the science she is against because they "have a bad feeling about it and found a Youtube video by a guy in his kitchen who works as a bin man and knows the government is trying to euthenise the population with 5G so they can bring about the new world order".

Quite simply put Britten and JW  - 5G is a microwave but unlike a microwave with a shielded door and an off switch, 5G will be on 24 hours a day. You have YET, to provide one shred of evidence of a biological test. The military have done various tests, but certain organisations do not want this shown. Why is that do you think?

5G wired is believed to be ok, so if they stick with that angle, then fine, but otherwise, no 5G should be rolled out as it hasn't been tested biologically. It does make sense guys and taking chances with peoples health is a no-no - don't you think?

Regards New World Order - Maybe there is, maybe there isn't but there's lots of strange stuff happening around the world.

To JW, at least you mentioned that you did not know about the smart grids, military 5G usage and I'm pleasantly surprised that you were open about that. I can discuss this at a later time.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, RIchard Britten said:

Read my post again, very, very carefully and hopefully my point will get through to you.

(I will give you a hint..."wired")

This point has been raised with manxy before, and explained to her.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 7/25/2019 at 4:27 PM, RIchard Britten said:

Read my post again, very, very carefully and hopefully my point will get through to you.

(I will give you a hint..."wired")

err hint back... fibre optic?

• Haha 2
On ‎7‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 5:36 PM, John Wright said:

This point has been raised with manxy before, and explained to her.

She is the female version of PGW. Get the two of them in a room, could you imagine how that conversation would pan out...

2 hours ago, Neil Down said:

She is the female version of PGW. Get the two of them in a room, could you imagine how that conversation would pan out...

Yeah, we'd say look at that dick called ND trying to be smart... haha

You just got to love 5G trolls. Maybe they could do 5G Troll dolls and be able to match Neil's weekend outfits?  Haha :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
30 minutes ago, manxy said:

Yeah, we'd say look at that dick called ND trying to be smart... haha

You just got to love 5G trolls. Maybe they could do 5G Troll dolls and be able to match Neil's weekend outfits?  Haha :P

Im sure there would be sweet music in our room manxy, bit of folk maybe x

5 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

Im sure there would be sweet music in our room manxy, bit of folk maybe x

+Bit of incest and away you go eh ?

How can two idiots keep a thread going for so long without having to show any real facts ?

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
Just now, dilligaf said:

+Bit of incest and away you go eh ?

How can two idiots keep a thread going for so long without having to show any real facts ?

Incest?

How did you get that from folk music? Me and manxy are not relatives! Wtf dilly?