5G Network Radiation?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's not for me to pass judgement but I'd say that's a bit harsh 

If I ever decide to add my own (unqualified) thoughts on the subject of 5G you can rest assured it won’t be on this car crash of a thread, where anyone who expresses any sort of opinion contrary to yo

This is total gibberish. 1. The science doesn’t show anything, either way. Those scientists, and pseudo scientists, claiming harm always seem to have an agenda. Their “science” and claims are all

Posted Images

45 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

Incest?

How did you get that from folk music? Me and manxy are not relatives! Wtf dilly?

More than likely one and the same...

2 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

More than likely one and the same...

Incest and folk music?

Its more likely that you and the stinking enigma are the same poster, than you gettin a case solved with your defective skillz x

On 7/26/2019 at 4:38 PM, manxy said:

err hint back... fibre optic?

In that case, if the transmission medium is fibre optic, where is the 5G element?

You really have painted yourself into a corner, and the worst part is you don't even know you are holding the paintbrush.

3 hours ago, RIchard Britten said:

In that case, if the transmission medium is fibre optic, where is the 5G element?

You really have painted yourself into a corner, and the worst part is you don't even know you are holding the paintbrush.

I actually don't know why you bother commenting as you have all the answers and type of person that would insist that people have 5G and if they die, then so be it. It seems that you're not bothered that there's been no biological testing done on them and not bothered if children die because of paid industry experts who lie and say its ok, but apart from a heat test, can't provide other evidence. Sad world

On 7/29/2019 at 12:12 PM, RIchard Britten said:

Well I evidently have more correct answers than you...

Thats fine RB, but you and other regular persons on here STILL can't explain why there has been no biological testing done on 5G?

This is the same electromagnetic frequency as a microwave oven and the only tests completed is that of a gel dummy head which measured heat? Where is the Bio tests? 

You cannot argue that point - honestly?

On 7/26/2019 at 11:23 PM, dilligaf said:

+Bit of incest and away you go eh ?

How can two idiots keep a thread going for so long without having to show any real facts ?

Because you and Neil are the two idiots!

Facts have been stated but you choose not to see them. Most people would leave it at that, but you are a large poster on this thread and have yet to explain about the lack of bio tests, but then maybe I expect too much of you and you're only a troll with no sense of purpose except to ruin a thread because it does not agree with you or your 'friends' 

• Confused 1
5 hours ago, manxy said:

...biological testing done on 5G?

Define what you understand as "biological testing".

This is the same electromagnetic frequency as a microwave oven

Now define the output of these two devices, then explain how frequency and output are not the same thing.

Edited by RIchard Britten
11 hours ago, RIchard Britten said:

Define what you understand as "biological testing".

Now define the output of these two devices, then explain how frequency and output are not the same thing.

No!

You know the answer to the biological tests anyway and anything that is said won't make a difference to what you want to hear as you are determined to troll, regardless of the proof that 5G is dangerous as like that of a microwave. So I'm not going to play your game and waste any further time with you because I do this for my family and friends and not for profit.

TELECOMMUNICATIONS DEVELOPMENT ORDER

5G Aware IOM have taken advice on the Consultation process and are very concerned that, if people try to answer questions in the way the Consultation seems to be directing, their replies may be misinterpreted and/or manipulated to suggest that they are actually supporting (rather than opposing) the relaxation of Planning Legislation to allow 5G installations to become 'permitted developments', and to be erected all over the Island.

Therefore, if respondents do not want this to happen, they may prefer to NOT answer the questions in the Consultation, but instead choose to write in the COMMENTS SECTIONS a statement of their position re 5G, for example:

“I do not want or consent to 5G installations or equipment being permitted (licensed, or given planning permission) anywhere near me, my house, my work, my children, schools, hospitals or other public buildings and I therefore oppose any change in Manx legislation which would in any way allow this”

https://consult.gov.im/cabinet-office/telecommunications-development-order/?fbclid=IwAR0rsPJAucLn6VzFfVza0uj2HFzmG8bxaXhst8wbhvSrs9Y2oR7UCvdToX0

https://www.facebook.com/5GAwareIOM/videos/517768745634038/

12 hours ago, manxy said:

No!

You know the answer to the biological tests anyway and anything that is said won't make a difference to what you want to hear as you are determined to troll, regardless of the proof that 5G is dangerous as like that of a microwave. So I'm not going to play your game and waste any further time with you because I do this for my family and friends and not for profit.

You really believe this nonsense.

Dunning Kruger in its purest sense.