5G Network Radiation?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's not for me to pass judgement but I'd say that's a bit harsh 

If I ever decide to add my own (unqualified) thoughts on the subject of 5G you can rest assured it won’t be on this car crash of a thread, where anyone who expresses any sort of opinion contrary to yo

This is total gibberish. 1. The science doesn’t show anything, either way. Those scientists, and pseudo scientists, claiming harm always seem to have an agenda. Their “science” and claims are all

Posted Images

3 days left

TELECOMMUNICATIONS DEVELOPMENT ORDER

5G Aware IOM have taken advice on the Consultation process and are very concerned that, if people try to answer questions in the way the Consultation seems to be directing, their replies may be misinterpreted and/or manipulated to suggest that they are actually supporting (rather than opposing) the relaxation of Planning Legislation to allow 5G installations to become 'permitted developments', and to be erected all over the Island.

Therefore, if respondents do not want this to happen, they may prefer to NOT answer the questions in the Consultation, but instead choose to write in the COMMENTS SECTIONS a statement of their position re 5G, for example:

“I do not want or consent to 5G installations or equipment being permitted (licensed, or given planning permission) anywhere near me, my house, my work, my children, schools, hospitals or other public buildings and I therefore oppose any change in Manx legislation which would in any way allow this”

https://consult.gov.im/cabinet-office/telecommunications-development-order/?fbclid=IwAR0rsPJAucLn6VzFfVza0uj2HFzmG8bxaXhst8wbhvSrs9Y2oR7UCvdToX0

https://www.facebook.com/5GAwareIOM/videos/517768745634038/

22 minutes ago, manxy said:

3 days left

TELECOMMUNICATIONS DEVELOPMENT ORDER

5G Aware IOM have taken advice on the Consultation process and are very concerned that, if people try to answer questions in the way the Consultation seems to be directing, their replies may be misinterpreted and/or manipulated to suggest that they are actually supporting (rather than opposing) the relaxation of Planning Legislation to allow 5G installations to become 'permitted developments', and to be erected all over the Island.

Therefore, if respondents do not want this to happen, they may prefer to NOT answer the questions in the Consultation, but instead choose to write in the COMMENTS SECTIONS a statement of their position re 5G, for example:

“I do not want or consent to 5G installations or equipment being permitted (licensed, or given planning permission) anywhere near me, my house, my work, my children, schools, hospitals or other public buildings and I therefore oppose any change in Manx legislation which would in any way allow this”

https://consult.gov.im/cabinet-office/telecommunications-development-order/?fbclid=IwAR0rsPJAucLn6VzFfVza0uj2HFzmG8bxaXhst8wbhvSrs9Y2oR7UCvdToX0

https://www.facebook.com/5GAwareIOM/videos/517768745634038/

Have you submitted your views to the consultation?

Had a letter drop in Laxey from the 5G aware lunatics yesterday. What a fantastic waste of their own money. No information, credible facts or even common direction.

All over the place like a mad woman’s shite.

Aside from the obvious 5G stuff, there are no facts around the claims they are making (still banging on about changes to planning and Sure launching a test bed) but still telling people to sign a nonsense petition and get involved.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, ballaughbiker said:

manxy - straight question... 

Have you had any input into the distribution of the deceitful and disingenuous leaflet "5G at what cost"?

A yes/no answer will do.

At the moment, I see lots of people being deceived in a £28 billion roll out. As they always say - follow the money. So where has this money come from to pay for the 5G roll out and what do they expect in return? 

Regards the leaflet - I only wish I had wrote it. I'm not sure where it is at the moment as I received one through my door but it gave links to other places which thankfully have stopped 5G and even showed that ICNERP or whatever that place is called was discredited by the UK and EU which I think we're still part of? I'm therefore puzzled how our minister from public health uses that information that is incorrect? Maybe you know why the EU did so and maybe tell me why our minister for public health seems to follow that wrong information? Maybe the EU and the UK are wrong and our minister is correct all along? Nah! she's a walking calamity and although she's in the cabinet now, she's a loose cannon but will probably stick with the few sentences she knows as she doesn't have a plan B and will get kicked for not following the plan A

On 8/1/2019 at 10:53 AM, RIchard Britten said:

Can you imagine the unintelligible nonsense they are having to wade through because of people like manxy?

I do pity them.

A least I try to save lives instead of you wasting space talking and doing nothing of purpose.

But hey, you continue following your hunch theory although hearing the truth about 5G and looking the other way does you no favours at all. Welcome to the real world and enjoy your lemons - you earned them

8 hours ago, manxy said:

A least I try to save lives instead of you wasting space talking and doing nothing of purpose.

But hey, you continue following your hunch theory although hearing the truth about 5G and looking the other way does you no favours at all. Welcome to the real world and enjoy your lemons - you earned them

Manxy, have you submitted your views to that consultation you linked to earlier?

Regards the leaflet - I only wish I had wrote it. I'm not sure where it is at the moment

Yeah.... 

Do you know who the author was then? Do you have any connection the person(s) who did? It would be a remarkable if you didn't.

Do you have a BHSc qualification perchance?

2 hours ago, ballaughbiker said:

Yeah.... 

Do you know who the author was then? Do you have any connection the person(s) who did? It would be a remarkable if you didn't.

Do you have a BHSc qualification perchance?

Wow - Lots of personal info wanted - Are you after a date or something?

Please put your telephone number, name, address and email address on the site here and I'll catch up with you.

6 hours ago, display name said:

pompous ,deluded and ironic nonsense.

Thats fine - you do what you think is best for you and I'll do what I think is best for me and my family. Obviously we're going to disagree but I'm not going to get upset over comments that do nothing positive.

Wow - Lots of personal info wanted - Are you after a date or something?

No thanks but lack of denial noted. 

Now can you, in your own words and just a few sentences, compare and contrast bandwith with EIRP as stupidly or deceitfully conflated or manipulated in your leaflet.