Coronavirus topics renamed and some locked. No new topics. ×
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
manxy

5G Network Radiation?

@manxy why did the people in Geneva call Swisscom with their symptoms and not a doctor?

Would your first call be to a telecoms provider if you felt unwell or would you call a Doctor? 

Also some of the symptoms described are remarkably similar to carbon monoxide poisoning so perhaps a call to the gas company may have been my next move after a Doctor.

"BB You are unbelievably angry.

Is this because the EMF is affecting you - Thought so   

Blatant troll. :rolleyes:  as was your previous post minutes before. It's a complete waste of time continuing with this. It's obvious what you are up to and the manipulation techniques are very similar to those deployed by some in the fluoride thread of years ago.

Your credibility is zero.

Ever thought of getting a hobby and maybe seeing someone to determine if you would benefit from some anxiolytics?

Edited by ballaughbiker
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, ballaughbiker said:

Blatant troll. :rolleyes:  as was your previous post minutes before. It's a complete waste of time continuing with this. It's obvious what you are up to and the manipulation techniques are very similar to those deployed by some in the fluoride thread of years ago.

Your credibility is zero.

Ever thought of getting a hobby and maybe seeing someone to determine if you would benefit from some anxiolytics?

I keep on telling you BB, but your not listening! -  I have zero connection to any fluoride techniques mentioned by you. How can I get it through to you without you sprawling off further misinformation?

I am not an expert and never will be. 

You're last sentence is cheap and I expect better from you somehow? 

Edited by manxy

39 minutes ago, quilp said:

Dear god and little fishes... 

You're right 

On 8/8/2019 at 8:21 AM, manxman1980 said:

Would your first call be to a telecoms provider if you felt unwell or would you call a Doctor?

This is the same context as people who have an issue with government/local authority/retailer/service provider etc. but then phone Stu Peters radio show to complain about it.

On 8/11/2019 at 5:11 PM, Uhtred said:

This is the same context as people who have an issue with government/local authority/retailer/service provider etc. but then phone Stu Peters radio show to complain about it.

Don't do that for the love of god. The man already spouts all kinds of fakery as legit news.

I remember him ranting and raving on Manx radio regarding individuals on youtube throwing tantrums over not getting enough tomato sauce at mcdonalds and using it as a reason to start attacking anyone and everyone he deemed a "snowflake". He didn't quite realise that all of those videos are either pranks, trolling OR fake acted out scenes designed for no other reason than to get views and thus try and up ad revenue. And ANYONE who has been to mcdonalds knows that getting more ketchup is as simple as asking for it. Yet Stu Peters declared it to be real legitimate news and had a good old rant about it and ended up looking like a royal gullible tit that peddles lies and fakery. Standard of the island I guess.

Also, shut the hell up about 5G already. Its not dangerous, its never going to be dangerous, it will be fine, the world will not end, we will all go on living. The only health issue will be the clinical boredom of listening to all of the middle aged men crying about it. Has anyone ever noticed that its primarily middle aged men who freak out about this kind of stuff. You must get to a point where life becomes so boring that you NEED to start believing in misunderstood science and conspiracy theories to make life seem dangerous and interesting. Y'all need to take up a new hobby, I suggest knitting its very relaxing...unless the government are secretly putting 5G receptors into the wool and every time you wear a woollen jumper they are able to use those 5G signals to jack into you brain and record your thoughts and use your toilet schedules as a way to direct their troops in the every on going un seen battle to control the human race by putting mind altering chemicals into your soup......I should stop here....I fear the middle aged man crowd is already on the edge of their seat, knuckles white, eyes wide, staring over at their tins of soup fearfully

On 8/13/2019 at 10:55 AM, Chie said:

Don't do that for the love of god. The man already spouts all kinds of fakery as legit news.

I remember him ranting and raving on Manx radio regarding individuals on youtube throwing tantrums over not getting enough tomato sauce at mcdonalds and using it as a reason to start attacking anyone and everyone he deemed a "snowflake". He didn't quite realise that all of those videos are either pranks, trolling OR fake acted out scenes designed for no other reason than to get views and thus try and up ad revenue. And ANYONE who has been to mcdonalds knows that getting more ketchup is as simple as asking for it. Yet Stu Peters declared it to be real legitimate news and had a good old rant about it and ended up looking like a royal gullible tit that peddles lies and fakery. Standard of the island I guess.

Also, shut the hell up about 5G already. Its not dangerous, its never going to be dangerous, it will be fine, the world will not end, we will all go on living. The only health issue will be the clinical boredom of listening to all of the middle aged men crying about it. Has anyone ever noticed that its primarily middle aged men who freak out about this kind of stuff. You must get to a point where life becomes so boring that you NEED to start believing in misunderstood science and conspiracy theories to make life seem dangerous and interesting. Y'all need to take up a new hobby, I suggest knitting its very relaxing...unless the government are secretly putting 5G receptors into the wool and every time you wear a woollen jumper they are able to use those 5G signals to jack into you brain and record your thoughts and use your toilet schedules as a way to direct their troops in the every on going un seen battle to control the human race by putting mind altering chemicals into your soup......I should stop here....I fear the middle aged man crowd is already on the edge of their seat, knuckles white, eyes wide, staring over at their tins of soup fearfully

Don't worry about it Chie.

We'll have to agree to disagree. 

5G will need massive infrastructure of small cells, antennas and towers. It is supposed to make tens of billions of dollars in economic activity. Tom Wheeler admitted in a press conference that they will not spend the next few years studying 5G as to how it should be or operate and won't wait for the standards. He also stated that they will open up higher bands for satellite and military operations specially at 28ghz band. 'Microchips will be everywhere from pill bottles to plant waterers' and if it can be connected, then it will be.

But I don't want to bore you with details as you've made your own mind up and I suppose we'll all have to see what happens in the years ahead.

ps; They already have microchips in high end garments and shoes to verify their authenticity.

4 hours ago, manxy said:

ps; They already have microchips in high end garments and shoes to verify their authenticity.

Sooner or later we'll all have one injected under our skin like cats.

It will mean no longer having to think about carrying cash / passport / driving licence / Oyster card / car keys / house keys etc. Much shorter queues and no downside.

Not long after that people will probably start to get them in their heads too. Imagine that eh! The internet right in your head. And if you start having mad ideas it will give you a little zap.

Edited by pongo
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, pongo said:

Sooner or later we'll all have one injected under our skin like cats.

It will mean no longer having to think about carrying cash / passport / driving licence / Oyster card / car keys / house keys etc. Much shorter queues and no downside.

Not long after that people will probably start to get them in their heads too. Imagine that eh! The internet right in your head. And if you start having mad ideas it will give you a little zap.

Brilliant.:lol:

On 8/14/2019 at 2:02 PM, manxy said:

Don't worry about it Chie.

We'll have to agree to disagree. 

5G will need massive infrastructure of small cells, antennas and towers. It is supposed to make tens of billions of dollars in economic activity. Tom Wheeler admitted in a press conference that they will not spend the next few years studying 5G as to how it should be or operate and won't wait for the standards. He also stated that they will open up higher bands for satellite and military operations specially at 28ghz band. 'Microchips will be everywhere from pill bottles to plant waterers' and if it can be connected, then it will be.

But I don't want to bore you with details as you've made your own mind up and I suppose we'll all have to see what happens in the years ahead.

Just because 5G will need a massive infrastructure of cells, antennas and towers and is operating on the sub 6G frequency doesn't automatically make it a bad thing that is going to destroy the world, cause madness and kill of the entirety of humanity. The problem here is that all the people who are freaking out are doing so by reading the doom and gloom panic articles written for the most part by people who have a limited understanding of the science behind it all.

Let me show you the accepted standard example of why you shouldn't immediately dive for your tinfoil helmet when you hear the words 5G :

-------------

Product : The Microwave

Operating Electromagnetic Frequency Range : 2.4GHZ

Power Output : 5-900+ Watts

Experiment : Sticking your head inside whilst turned on

Result : A seriously bad day for all concerned

-------------

Product : WiFi Router

Operating Electromagnetic Frequency Range : 2.4GHZ

Power Output : 2-20 Watts

Experiment : Opening up the plastic exterior for maximum exposure and placing against your face

Result : You look like an idiot

Homework : What is the reason behind this. Why could one cause you serious damage yet the other is fairly harmless

Bonus Points Why is there not an increase in the amount of people running around naked, howling under a full moon and then dropping dead given that 5G is now included on most WiFi routers, thus already broadcasting within peoples homes in said electromagnetic range

The same principle applies to 5G, stop doomsaying and take up knitting already.

Edited by Chie
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Well you've certainly gone wild with your experiments and must have turned a few different heads in the microwave to get results. I don't suppose there would be many volunteers though and I'm sure the Police will want to speak to you unless you fibbed about the experiment? Nothing new there as there's a lot of make believe concerning 5G as your examples.

Regards Homework - Nothing to do with me as you'll need to speak to an expert or independent scientist or professor to tell you more. I can guess that the frequency absorbs water, fats and sugars and uses a higher power wave that excites the electrons in a persons body. 

Regards bonus points - Please ask Neil Down as he liked the post and probably understood it better than me. 

For someone supposedly new to the forum, you have similar views to another person although I don't mind providing only one alt is used in a forum topic, otherwise you get lots of alts saying the same thing and I see that as covert and sly.

Regards doomsaying - Its my opinion and you don't have to listen to it or reply back, but the Royal Navy uses this technology for military means and that independent scientists, professors and experts in the field strongly believe its harmful and criminal conspiracy charges are currently underway against those who profess there's nothing wrong with their basic experiments.

You might disagree with me and thats ok as its your opinion and has the same value of non scientific expertise as me and you're quite welcome to challenge the conspiracy charges out there. You might have lots of knowledge, be involved in the industry, but you won't change my stance as I don't know you or trust you.

Your sexist reply noted