Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
manxy

5G Network Radiation?

Don't make mockery out of the situation Sheldon!

I do not find your image funny or amusing. If you think that children who WILL be affected by EMF from using laptops in school is funny, then you are one sick person.

Electromagnetic radiation is real, its invisible and the world is starting to become more aware of this issue. I personally do not have a mobile but can understand why people do as they can talk to their friends, organise events and keep abreast of whats going on. I would leave that choice of having a mobile or not up to the individual and they take their chances as like smoking, but what about the children? Who is advising them to keep their phones an inch away from their ear and not to be talking too long?

In the meantime, do not rubbish something that might save your life!

3 minutes ago, manxy said:

Electromagnetic radiation is real, its invisible and the world is starting to become more aware of this issue. I personally do not have a mobile but can understand why people do as they can talk to their friends, organise events and keep abreast of whats going on.

Are you using WiFi to connect to the internet or two paper cups and a piece of string? 

16 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

Are you using WiFi to connect to the internet or two paper cups and a piece of string? 

What do you want me to say SoS? 

There are people who know little and try to follow the general feeling, even to the extremes of guessing if its true or not. People generally don't talk on MF because of the comments and its a pity as I used to remember that issues were taken more seriously then.

What you do is up to you but wish you well all the same :)

40 minutes ago, manxy said:

If you think that children who WILL be affected by EMF from using laptops in school is funny, then you are one sick person.

gif-sheldon-cooper-the-big-bang-theory-w

• Like 1

8 hours ago, manxy said:

What do you want me to say SoS? 

I want you to say / confirm whether you are posting on here via WiFi (i.e, magic Internet through the air) looney tunes. Have you ever considered posting non idiotic stuff on here as well as a sort of carbon offset scheme for all the bonkers chemtrails and baseless conspiracy rubbish you post? 

Edited by thesultanofsheight

On 9/10/2019 at 7:10 AM, immortalpuppet said:

It’s not a conspiracy, it’s just unproven sudo-science with no credibility within the actual scientific community.

Where are all the UK lawsuits instead of all that US shite?

Amazing though, this is unproven technology as far as the potential negative affects on humans/any kind of living organisms is concerned and yet it's being pushed through 'Formula 1'style. (Think about how long it takes in testing new pharma to reach the chemists counter...AND just try adding a comment on the local site {under the control of our ever so transparent local com's providers} !?)

I don't think this is just about 'Money' though, making the telecoms quadrillions, or the various governments making a shed load from selling off the old frequencies.

It's about public control from 'Authorities'

I am not some tinfoil wearing paranoid nutcase, but look into what this technology allows,.....frightening!! 

There is plenty of honest, factual information available if you care to look for it.

|I love new tech, really, but it has to be for the benefit of all.

• Thanks 1

WI-FI and using technology safely in schools

Tuesday, 1 October 2019 from 19:00-20:30    Promenade Methodist Church  

https://www.facebook.com/events/1466891430132280/

GUEST SPEAKER Dr Erica Mallery Blythe MD, founder of PHIRE (Physicians’ Health Initiative for Radiation and Environment). A UK trained Medical Doctor, Dr Mallery-Blythe provides support for schools and parents who require advice to better protect the health of children.

Screen Shot 2019-09-13 at 23.30.45.png

Edited by manxy

Anyone going to this?

image.png.963bba191512d2c89a6528b97462fed0.png

Do I have to bring my own tinfoil hat or will some be provided on the night?

18 minutes ago, Amadeus said:

Anyone going to this?

image.png.963bba191512d2c89a6528b97462fed0.png

Do I have to bring my own tinfoil hat or will some be provided on the night?

The Government issue blinkers, earplugs and gags. LoL