Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
manxy

5G Network Radiation?

France has banned all children under 15 from using their phones in school

https://www.businessinsider.com/france-bans-children-using-phones-at-school-2018-9?fbclid=IwAR3VS8Nenc7dK172rCjQUPabQwtiaCn2R6k1267OC2ebuSo_P8fnAeFU41E

Good news and good luck to them.

The government is concerned that students are becoming too dependent on and distracted by their phones.

Edited by manxy

52 minutes ago, manxy said:

France has banned all children under 15 from using their phones in school

https://www.businessinsider.com/france-bans-children-using-phones-at-school-2018-9?fbclid=IwAR3VS8Nenc7dK172rCjQUPabQwtiaCn2R6k1267OC2ebuSo_P8fnAeFU41E

Good news and good luck to them.

The government is concerned that students are becoming too dependent on and distracted by their phones.

What's this got to do with 5G?

This action is just common sense relating to distractions

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Neil Down said:

What's this got to do with 5G?

5G mobiles Neil 

16 minutes ago, manxy said:

5G mobiles Neil 

That's disingenuous. No mention of 5G in that report (there are very few 5G networks yet, no idea on France though) and it clearly says that it is related to stopping the student getting distracted. 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, manxy said:

5G mobiles Neil 

Straw clutching...

Every school should ban mobile phones and not because a bunch of whackos want us to return to the dark ages. More to do with concentrating on their education

• Thanks 1

No idea who you mean by whackos Neil and cant be 5G Aware as they support superfast fibre optic cable connections which is faster than 5G and they've said so from the beginning.

I really wish tin foil hat conspiracy activists would get their facts right (whoever they may be) :P

7 hours ago, manxy said:

I really wish tin foil hat conspiracy activists would get their facts right (whoever they may be) :P

You have not posted any facts in this thread. Just a load of half baked sensationalist nonsense that suits your somewhat skewed agenda. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, MrPB said:

You have not posted any facts in this thread. Just a load of half baked sensationalist nonsense that suits your somewhat skewed agenda. 

You're simplistic views are so refreshing funny. Saves me going to a circus and seeing the clowns. Haha :w00t:

Thing is, if you disagree in having a faster safer service via fibre optic, then one wonders as to why that is and only fuels scepticism?

If fibre optic is not used as unlike Jersey who has moved up the tech table, then 5G has to be a non starter and good to see another council opposing 5G

Screen Shot 2019-10-11 at 10.37.34.png

Edited by manxy

5 minutes ago, manxy said:

You're simplistic views are so refreshing funny. Saves me going to a circus and seeing the clowns. Haha :w00t:

Far easier to look in the mirror eh...:flowers:

2 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

Far easier to look in the mirror eh...:flowers:

At least I have mirrors that are not broken. lol (Your comment funny though)

Edited by manxy

Protests erupt in Uruguay over national 5G network

Residents in Maldonado’s La Barra and El Tesoro neighbourhoods demanded the removal of recently installed 5G antennas. Demonstrators urged officials not to install any more devices until it is certain whether or not they are harmful.

safe_image.png

Other bigger countries are seeing the problems associated with 5G and if our blinkered government refuses to acknowledge issues and follow unsafe technology, then they will stand out for the wrong reasons. 

Edited by manxy

Manxy, just clear up your notions and comment on time travel being actual. It was quite a claim... 

Hi @manxy I may be missing something here but I'm a bit confused by your repeated reference to "superfast, fibre optic networks".  Would you mind clearing up my confusion and explaining to me how fibre is a viable alternative to 5g and the nature of its connectivity?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, PottyLisa said:

Hi @manxy I may be missing something here but I'm a bit confused by your repeated reference to "superfast, fibre optic networks".  Would you mind clearing up my confusion and explaining to me how fibre is a viable alternative to 5g and the nature of its connectivity?

This is what Jersey have just done. They have now jumped up into one of the worlds leading technology countries using fibre whilst the Isle of Man has dropped a dozen places. It would seem folly to follow 5G and the health issues it creates whilst a better, faster and less visible technology is available.

Have a look what Jersey are doing and even if the Government in their wisdom chose 5G, they would never be on the same level as Jersey

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-45810063

• Like 1

Thank you Manxy.  I'm not fully convinced that the health issues are worthy of the bombast in some of your posts but I do have a better understanding of why fibre would indeed be a viable alternative, albiet a very expensive one, having looked at the article and read up a little.