Jump to content

5G Network Radiation?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's not for me to pass judgement but I'd say that's a bit harsh 

If I ever decide to add my own (unqualified) thoughts on the subject of 5G you can rest assured it won’t be on this car crash of a thread, where anyone who expresses any sort of opinion contrary to yo

This is total gibberish. 1. The science doesn’t show anything, either way. Those scientists, and pseudo scientists, claiming harm always seem to have an agenda. Their “science” and claims are all

Posted Images

RB - If it makes your life happier, then so be it, as I'm not bothered by corporate chit chat.

Apart from 5G being able to radiate people and become a military weapon with abilities to influence peoples thoughts (see Navy reports), then 5G and Smart Meters have the potential of creating the biggest electromagnetic genocide ever seen. Its wi-fi wavelengths have the same frequency as human vibrational brain wavelengths and the profiteering telecommunications industry thinks this is ok!

Non industry funded scientists are very concerned with these hidden wavebands and tests on ra ts and DNA have conclusively revealed that this technology is dangerous, with children especially being susceptible to a high risk of harm.

Do we actually need this technology? 5G is a stealth technology and every house, building and area will eventually be subjected to surveillance systems. Thats great if you don't mind being observed but whatever happened to freedom and why has our Government failed to protect its people? Money, promises, survival? Guess I'll never know.

Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, manxy said:

Do we actually need this technology? 5G is a stealth technology and every house, building and area will eventually be subjected to surveillance systems. Thats great if you don't mind being observed but whatever happened to freedom and why has our Government failed to protect its people? Money, promises, survival? Guess I'll never know.

This already goes on, you are being watched, tracked, listened to all the time, on devices that you have convinced yourself are vital to your life. Get a fitbit counting your steps everywhere you go connected to the cloud, alexa listening to you have sex, amazon knows the lot, it's like privatisation of the spy services, No need to set up a massive surveillance system when you can just buy the data off google. State encouragement for 5g is just to help that along.

Edited by TheTeapot
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, manxy said:

RB - If it makes your life happier, then so be it, as I'm not bothered by corporate chit chat.

Apart from 5G being able to radiate people and become a military weapon with abilities to influence peoples thoughts (see Navy reports), then 5G and Smart Meters have the potential of creating the biggest electromagnetic genocide ever seen. Its wi-fi wavelengths have the same frequency as human vibrational brain wavelengths and the profiteering telecommunications industry thinks this is ok!

Non industry funded scientists are very concerned with these hidden wavebands and tests on ra ts and DNA have conclusively revealed that this technology is dangerous, with children especially being susceptible to a high risk of harm.

Do we actually need this technology? 5G is a stealth technology and every house, building and area will eventually be subjected to surveillance systems. Thats great if you don't mind being observed but whatever happened to freedom and why has our Government failed to protect its people? Money, promises, survival? Guess I'll never know.

My word.  Do you make it a daily challenge to out mental the Flat Earth thread with this unsubstantiated nonsense?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, RIchard Britten said:

My word.  Do you make it a daily challenge to out mental the Flat Earth thread with this unsubstantiated nonsense?

Thank you for your personal opinion. Have a great day :)

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, RIchard Britten said:

My word.  Do you make it a daily challenge to out mental the Flat Earth thread with this unsubstantiated nonsense?

The "electromagnetic genocide" being carried out by the "profiteering telecommunications industry" is my favourite bit. It makes the landmines being churned out by the profiteering armaments industry look like small beer.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...

Is this legit John Wright?

Has former Prime Minister Theresa May, Nicky Morgan and the Minister for Culture, Media and Sport, been found guilty of several charges resulting in a fine being imposed upon them of £5,555,555.55?

The judgement is highlighted below and the conviction in respect of the 5G roll-out being determined as unlawful under both common Law and a contravention under the Human Rights Act.

Court Order 22nd September 2019 at the Common Law Courts Great Britain & International [PDF LINK HERE]

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, manxy said:

Is this legit John Wright?

Has former Prime Minister Theresa May, Nicky Morgan and the Minister for Culture, Media and Sport, been found guilty of several charges resulting in a fine being imposed upon them of £5,555,555.55?

The judgement is highlighted below and the conviction in respect of the 5G roll-out being determined as unlawful under both common Law and a contravention under the Human Rights Act.

Court Order 22nd September 2019 at the Common Law Courts Great Britain & International [PDF LINK HERE]

Really??  Why not have a look at the UK Court System and see if you can find the Common Law Court listed anywhere.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, manxman1980 said:

Really??  Why not have a look at the UK Court System and see if you can find the Common Law Court listed anywhere.

Thanks for the information John Wright?

Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s like every other anti 5G claim, it’s fake,  it’s nonsense. There is no court Called The Common Law Courts Great Britain. And if there was it wouldn’t sit at Manchester  Art Gallery .

But well done. You’ve started thinking critically and asking questions instead of swallowing drivel hook line & sinker

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

@manxy it’s sad that people put out such stuff. It’s even more sad that there are people gullible enough to be taken in.

The language indicates that it’s from one of the freemen organisations or groups. Tame Elf territory.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

@manxy whilst I may not hold the legal qualification of John I do have some legal experience and certainly enough to recognise that this so called court is fake.  If you do not know the court system in England and Wales you can find information about it here https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/courts-structure-0715.pdf 

The second clue that this is not a legitimate court is the reference to "Great Britain & International".  The United Kingdom actually has three judicial systems;

1. England and Wales, 2. Scotland, 3. Northern Ireland

Therefore the reference to Great Britain is instantly a giveaway that something is not right. 

Finally you do not find the judiciaries in those areas asking for donations or asking you to register your birth with them.  As John has said it is squarely in Freemen territory.  There are plenty of videos on youtube of Freemen being proven that their belief's regarding the law are very wrong.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, manxman1980 said:

@manxy whilst I may not hold the legal qualification of John I do have some legal experience and certainly enough to recognise that this so called court is fake.  If you do not know the court system in England and Wales you can find information about it here https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/courts-structure-0715.pdf 

The second clue that this is not a legitimate court is the reference to "Great Britain & International".  The United Kingdom actually has three judicial systems;

1. England and Wales, 2. Scotland, 3. Northern Ireland

Therefore the reference to Great Britain is instantly a giveaway that something is not right. 

Finally you do not find the judiciaries in those areas asking for donations or asking you to register your birth with them.  As John has said it is squarely in Freemen territory.  There are plenty of videos on youtube of Freemen being proven that their belief's regarding the law are very wrong.

Thank you

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...