5G Network Radiation?

manxy

I see no reason to answer any questions by you as you never did respond to others I sent you in the past. 

If you believe what the industry fed so called experts say, then I'm not surprised that you've been led up the garden path as nothing published these days from the media can be accepted as unbiased. Money talks and those who speak out are replaced.

Anyway, 5G has been said that it will make lots of billionaires and looking at the photo previously with Camerons advisors, then people should ask if their advice about 5G was misleading, particularly as they gained nice jobs in that sector. Makes me also consider that there's certain people pushing for 5G but looking to make a profit instead of looking for health and safety of the island.

But thats my opinion and seemingly opposite to yours

Be happy and have a nice day John :)

On 2/21/2020 at 4:56 PM, John Wright said:

@manxy sad to see you’ve lost your critical faculties, again, just when you seemed to be getting better.

Shame you still mix up WiFi and mobile telephone signals.

You're like the proverbial computer, RiRo ( rubbish in, rubbish out ).

Im a sceptic, so I read the articles, reckon I’m pretty good and identifying the snake oil salesmen and bull shitters. Why can’t you. You pick them, and believe them every time.

Try this one. I’ve followed the links to check the science. 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/startswithabang/2019/11/01/the-science-of-why-5g-is-almost-certainly-safe-for-humans/

in the mean time don’t drink coffee, thyme or handle coins. They’re all possibly carcinogenic in the UN risk scale. Along with many other things.

Unfortunate post , " I'm pretty good" , an interesting hypothesis perhaps , but will probably get another ban for "questioning a mod's decision":whistling:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, manxy said:

I see no reason to answer any questions by you as you never did respond to others I sent you in the past. 

If you believe what the industry fed so called experts say, then I'm not surprised that you've been led up the garden path as nothing published these days from the media can be accepted as unbiased. Money talks and those who speak out are replaced.

Anyway, 5G has been said that it will make lots of billionaires and looking at the photo previously with Camerons advisors, then people should ask if their advice about 5G was misleading, particularly as they gained nice jobs in that sector. Makes me also consider that there's certain people pushing for 5G but looking to make a profit instead of looking for health and safety of the island.

But thats my opinion and seemingly opposite to yours

Be happy and have a nice day John :)

Nice one Manxy , don't blame you for not responding to an unpleasant post :flowers:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

“Makes me also consider that there's certain people pushing for 5G but looking to make a profit instead of looking for health and safety of the island.”

@manxy - who is pushing? Who on the Island is set to gain financially by pushing the 5G agenda instead of looking for the H&S of the Island 

On 2/23/2020 at 9:05 PM, manxy said:

Any ideas why the island accepted Huawei?

Maybe its got something to do with David Cameron who's got a new job with an AI company?

Here's some of his mates

Screen Shot 2020-02-23 at 20.58.59.png

That would be ‘Tories’.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, TheTeapot said:

Wait for Manxys rebuttal please, although immortalpuppet may have done it for her

Thought that was satirical by immortalpuppet.

There isn’t a rebuttal, unless you’re a flat earther, antivaxer, tin foil hat wearing ...

Twas but a little sarcasm.

It seems the Huawei concern is also being managed or played down. 

still not convinced there is a valid business case for 5G here as we don’t commute a lot or even use much data. Transporting goods via autonomous vehicles over long distances isn’t applicable and it’s unlikely both networks have reached capacity driving the need to expand. 

47 minutes ago, immortalpuppet said:

Twas but a little sarcasm.

It seems the Huawei concern is also being managed or played down. 

still not convinced there is a valid business case for 5G here as we don’t commute a lot or even use much data. Transporting goods via autonomous vehicles over long distances isn’t applicable and it’s unlikely both networks have reached capacity driving the need to expand. 

I don’t know about demand. I’m lucky to get 3G. I don’t stream or game.

But the devices are sold enabled, a sort of build it and they’ll come. People more hip or tech savvy, or vloggers - or whatever - than you, or i, will use and want.

My first Mobile was an analogue half House brick in 1987/8.

I didn’t see the need for 2,3 or 4G. I now find the devices they support indispensable. I find the convenience useful to dip in and out to suit me.

i remember saying when I had my first Sony clam phone that I’d like my lap top, sat nav, phone and camera to converge, and now they have.

Tech enabled me to continue working remotely when I was hospitalized for 3 months, at my own pace. It enables me to travel to recuperate and still do some work.

BUT it’s all on my terms. I prefer the landline. My mobile phone is turned  off most of the time. It’s for me to contact others, not the other way around.