One of Government Favourite HNWIs Convicted of Drink Driving

26 minutes ago, Rog said:

It has merit. But then so does capital punishment which I favour rather than imprisonment of murderers and terrorists.

That'll be death row for the vast majority of Israel dwelling Jews then.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank you. Chemo completed today. Last two blood and bone marrow biopsies came back clear. I’m in remission. Now need to do physio and rehab to recover from the disabling side effects.

I disagree.  Monetary penalties should be based on income and wealth.  It's done in other countries.

There are set penalties for offences. They're not related to salary or income. Nor should they be.

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, Rog said:

Not punished more harshly, punished in a way that the (for want of a better word) pain is the same for the individual be he prince or pauper.

As for spite, where does that come in?  If I get hit with a £100 fine then it amounts to less than I carry as mad money to spend on whatever catches my eye, indeed I've spent multiples of £100 on many a night out.  On the other hand if I were to get hit with a fine of £10,000 then to me that would be a similar "ouch" to that of a guy on minimum wage facing a £100 hit.

In my mind that is the punishment fitting the offence.

ETA - here's something to chew over --- https://www.telegraph.co.uk/money/consumer-affairs/speeding-fines-rise-175pc-weekly-wages-monday/

That is fucking ridiculous and I'm glad I don't live or drive in the UK.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, yootalkin2me said:

Because the nation of Israel is a nation of terrorists and murders in my opinion.

Sadly that opinion is shared by an increasing number of people.

It is of course totally incorrect as a matter of fact.

• Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, Rog said:

Sadly that opinion is shared by an increasing number of people.

It is of course totally incorrect as a matter of fact.

And that fact would be that it's ok for Israel to have nukes as endorsed by the US, UN and NATO but woe be tied any other nearby middle East nations....oh and that generally the Palestinians use stones but the Israelis use guns and they turf the Palestinians out of their own homes and land.....and that is a matter of fact but let's not derail this thread shall we.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, yootalkin2me said:

And that fact would be that it's ok for Israel to have nukes as endorsed by the US, UN and NATO but woe be tied any other nearby middle East nations....oh and that generally the Palestinians use stones but the Israelis use guns and they turf the Palestinians out of their own homes and land.....and that is a matter of fact but let's not derail this thread shall we.

Nukes as a weapon of aggression are totally useless but as a weapon of defense are ideal. For nations who are theocracies that include the concept of martyrdom leading to a "go straight to paradise" possession of nukes is in many respects a key to paradise but to understand that warped logic takes time, exposure, and experience.

The Palestinians, a quasi-nation created by the pig arafat, those stones are not just thrown, they are propelled with great force by slingshots andthe stone users are frequently a shield hiding snipers. 

Turf the Palestinians out of their own homes and land?  

Your knowledge let alone your understanding of what takes place is very limited and very distorted. Really. 

Obviously ANY website I suggest looking at will be seen as at best propaganda and at worst a tissue of lies but nonetheless this site is credible, factual, and most importantly independently verifiable so here's what I offer as a "101".  https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org

8 minutes ago, Rog said:

Nukes as a weapon of aggression are totally useless but as a weapon of defense are ideal. For nations who are theocracies that include the concept of martyrdom leading to a "go straight to paradise" possession of nukes is in many respects a key to paradise but to understand that warped logic takes time, exposure, and experience.

The Palestinians, a quasi-nation created by the pig arafat, those stones are not just thrown, they are propelled with great force by slingshots andthe stone users are frequently a shield hiding snipers. 

Turf the Palestinians out of their own homes and land?  

Your knowledge let alone your understanding of what takes place is very limited and very distorted. Really. 

Obviously ANY website I suggest looking at will be seen as at best propaganda and at worst a tissue of lies but nonetheless this site is credible, factual, and most importantly independently verifiable so here's what I offer as a "101".  https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org

I'll give it a read but I'm not really enamoured by people who believe that God's creation of man is imperfect that they cut the skin of baby boys' penises...seriously, what the fuck is that all about?

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, yootalkin2me said:

I'll give it a read but I'm not really enamoured by people who believe that God's creation of man is imperfect that they cut the skin of baby boys' penises...seriously, what the fuck is that all about?

A lot of practices were memorialised as being demanded by God but had been discovered by experience or even serendipity in order to ensure that it was not just dropped as time progresses.  Male circumcision was widely practiced in lands where there was a likely hood of infection, my guess is that is what happened in this case but that's just one view.  It turns out that the skin on the inside of the foreskin is very susceptible to infection by certain classes of virus, especially HIV.

Memorialising "things" by inclusion in religious rules is quite widespread in order to give it kudos and obeyed even after the reason is no more. It's why many of the prohibitions in books such as Leviticus are obviously dropped even though they had been presented such as the prohibition of homosexuality which a few centuries later had gone by the board as the relationship between David and Johnathan clearly shows.

Theology is a fascinating subject.

It's turned me into a hard atheist!

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

Little boys dicks, old mens mouths, jews are fucking weird. Not entirely sure how the conversaton about drink driving on the Isle of Man ended up there.

“  ------ You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to."

Tolkien