Jump to content
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
TheTeapot

More death and destruction

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, quilp said:

You beat LC to it.

Jesus, even you're promulgating this shit now. Just goes to show, a load of mouthy trolls keep repeating the same old inaccurate bollocks enough times, even the sensible posters start to believe it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Castletown square is busy, music blaring out, people seemingly having a good time, I stopped to have a beer and overheard someone talking about it, the show must go on I guess

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TheTeapot said:

Castletown square is busy, music blaring out, people seemingly having a good time, I stopped to have a beer and overheard someone talking about it, the show must go on I guess

Grin and bare it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, La Colombe said:

Jesus, even you're promulgating this shit now. Just goes to show, a load of mouthy trolls keep repeating the same old inaccurate bollocks enough times, even the sensible posters start to believe it. 

Not my intention at all. Posted with hard-to-convey sarcasm, getting it in before the usual. I'm all for the full horrors being kept in the limelight.

So there. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They just played the show must go on. Astonishing. I should have filmed that.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, La Colombe said:

Jesus, even you're promulgating this shit now. Just goes to show, a load of mouthy trolls keep repeating the same old inaccurate bollocks enough times, even the sensible posters start to believe it. 

Truth hurts doesn’t it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

They just played the show must go on. Astonishing. I should have filmed that.

Surreal. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, La Colombe said:
20 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

They just played the show must go on. Astonishing. I should have filmed that.

Surreal. 

I wonder how much thought is given to the people who have to deal with the aftermath of these incidents. ???

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×