Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Sausages

Sacha Baron Cohen

First clip of new series is out. Looks like a us version of Brass Eye.

Edited by Mr. Sausages
  • Like 1

American Chumps who got shown to be chumps are outraged

Let them eat Cake I say

Tbh, was bored within a few minutes. Didn’t make me laugh, the sketch with the NRA man for kinder guardians, just not funny. I switched off then  

this routine is done, times change and should have stopped at Borat. His pinnacle. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Gizo said:

Tbh, was bored within a few minutes. Didn’t make me laugh, the sketch with the NRA man for kinder guardians, just not funny. I switched off then  

this routine is done, times change and should have stopped at Borat. His pinnacle. 

Agreed, nothing new to see here....

• Like 1

It's more about what he was able to get the republican members of congress to say in the second half. His character is pretty irrelevant to that.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Gizo said:

He stopped being funny long before Borat. This latest escapade is nothing more than mocking disabled veterans.

8 hours ago, Howard said:

He stopped being funny long before Borat. This latest escapade is nothing more than mocking disabled veterans.

I didn't see any disabled veterans. 

The first "victim" was Bernie Sanders, but he remained polite and a bit puzzled. Interesting that the Bernie hasn't kicked up a fuss.

The second was dinner with two Trump supporters. But the target of the humour was left wing identity politics. The Trump supporters just seemed polite and a bit puzzled. 

Third wasn't political, the victim was a gallery owner.  She was polite but a bit credulous. 

Fourth was the NRA one Mr S shared. The people duped in that look ridiculous because they agree to support a ridiculous idea. 

• Like 1

he's never been funny:rolleyes:

you should of watched the program that was on before.....

guy "the saviour of the tt" martin......

guy walks into the space museum in russia and the first thing the guide says is "isle of man".......

9 hours ago, Howard said:

You didn't watch it then TJ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, woody2 said:

he's never been funny:rolleyes:

you should of watched the program that was on before.....

guy "the saviour of the tt" martin......

guy walks into the space museum in russia and the first thing the guide says is "isle of man".......

I saw the bit where he was hanging out with the pro-Putin Hell's Angels / Purple Helmets hybrid. He's not the next Ross Kemp is he? 

40 minutes ago, Declan said:

I saw the bit where he was hanging out with the pro-Putin Hell's Angels / Purple Helmets hybrid. He's not the next Ross Kemp is he? 

no but the press conference summed up the eu well......