Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Sign in to follow this  
La Colombe

Fog...

Proportion of vehicles with no or just side lights would indicate the fog is not obvious enough.  Sign seems ineffectual, though.

Well, my gauges must be wrong. I've got a wind blowing due east. Now what kind of a fog blows against the wind?

13 hours ago, x-in-man said:

Well, my gauges must be wrong. I've got a wind blowing due east. Now what kind of a fog blows against the wind?

The evil Manx fog summoned by Boot and other practitioners of dark magic to disguise their unlawful barbecue smoke.

14 hours ago, WTF said:

it should read 'put your fucking lights on'

'..aye, your headlights, not just your fucking sidelights'.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

People go so over the top on this subject, i'm sick of being told via the radio and now here to put my lights on when a small cloud blows over the mountain. Well fuck the lot of yous, i'll be on my side of the road. keep off my side and we wont have any problems. My lights are staying firmly off.

44 minutes ago, the stinking enigma said:

People go so over the top on this subject, i'm sick of being told via the radio and now here to put my lights on when a small cloud blows over the mountain. Well fuck the lot of yous, i'll be on my side of the road. keep off my side and we wont have any problems. My lights are staying firmly off.

Watch out for those drivers who can’t see you coming, pulling out in front of you at the bungalow then. 

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Terminal said:

Watch out for those drivers who can’t see you coming, pulling out in front of you at the bungalow then. 

bloody trams........

child-s-tricycle-front-suv-dangerously-parked-large-33519225.jpg.f8e2dcf55816bd5214e5d69c7fd7381c.jpg

Too be fair, there are not a lot of places to put them - so leaving them off ain't a problem.

6 hours ago, the stinking enigma said:

Must get them fixed before winter.

You wimp! Plenty of light from the stars up the mountain!:blink:

So many cars without headlights ...or just side lights on in fog. Wish the police would have more patrols out to pull them over, where its safe to do so, but I guess they can's see them either until its too late.

On 7/20/2018 at 8:53 PM, La Colombe said:

...is obvious. It doesn't need a stupid sign to warn you about it. 

It does if you are a nervous driver in the fog and you don't know there's fog because it's on the Ramsey side of the mountain road and you are in Douglas....so there.