Jump to content
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Linz

High Profile Anonymous Troll Outed

Recommended Posts

Most senior Doctor in the UK resigns (sacked) for setting up an anonymous online profile to troll NHS staff from

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6028829/NHS-boss-RESIGNS-sparking-fury-using-fake-Devils-Advocate-profile-troll-GPs.html

I’m sure it happens all over the place. People paid from public taxes anonymously abusing the people they work with and who pay their wages. 

Edited by Linz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Linz said:

Most senior Doctor in the UK resigns (sacked) for setting up an anonymous online profile to troll NHS staff from

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6028829/NHS-boss-RESIGNS-sparking-fury-using-fake-Devils-Advocate-profile-troll-GPs.html

I’m sure it happens all over the place. People paid from public taxes anonymously abusing the people they work with and who pay their wages. 

There's been plenty of government shills on here plying their trade over the years.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, finlo said:
32 minutes ago, Linz said:

Most senior Doctor in the UK resigns (sacked) for setting up an anonymous online profile to troll NHS staff from

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6028829/NHS-boss-RESIGNS-sparking-fury-using-fake-Devils-Advocate-profile-troll-GPs.html

I’m sure it happens all over the place. People paid from public taxes anonymously abusing the people they work with and who pay their wages. 

There's been plenty of government shills on here plying their trade over the years.

Is that not the opposite thing.

Edited by dilligaf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, the stinking enigma said:

He'll struggle to find work after an episode like that. When's he starting?

He'll be in St.Helena before the years out then.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, rodders said:

He'll be in St.Helena before the years out then.

Joking aren’t you, he’ll be heading up a government department before you know it...

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Linz said:

Most senior Doctor in the UK resigns (sacked) for setting up an anonymous online profile to troll NHS staff from

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6028829/NHS-boss-RESIGNS-sparking-fury-using-fake-Devils-Advocate-profile-troll-GPs.html

I’m sure it happens all over the place. People paid from public taxes anonymously abusing the people they work with and who pay their wages. 

How is this local news?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Snaipyr said:

How is this local news?!

You’re reading it and you’re local aren’t you?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Snaipyr said:

How is this local news?!

No but I thought it was relevant as I’m sure we have some government people on here who dish out abuse to people from behind anonymous accounts (in fact it’s pretty obvious) so I was interested in people’s views as local news. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...