What makes you laugh?

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So true.  People who dish out insults anonymously online are tiny cocked losers.

That’s your view and your entitled to it. I’m very patriotic and I can’t stand the way government and officers that we employ via our taxes are totally destroying the IOM and most chances of it turnin

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, gettafa said:

It's gorn!

I wanted to find a video that was posted in that thread but the thread has gorn, gorn, gorn.

So have all other links or even mentions of that blog. Has the poster been banned? All the posts seem to have disappeared not just that thread. 

1 hour ago, TheTeapot said:

Gives Cueball more conspiracy rope to hang himself with.

But what conspiracy rope? From what I can see all that posters posts have been taken down and the poster looks like they have been banned from the forum - so far from being a conspiracy that would appear to be exactly what has happened? Do these sort of things happen often? 

You'll no doubt see him posting somewhere that Rob has pressured the forum into taking it down, despite that not happening and having only himself to blame for being a spamming moron. Which I posted in the original thread was what he wanted to happen. 

Edited by TheTeapot
  • Like 1
34 minutes ago, Linz said:

But what conspiracy rope? From what I can see all that posters posts have been taken down and the poster looks like they have been banned from the forum - so far from being a conspiracy that would appear to be exactly what has happened? Do these sort of things happen often? 

Ask, erm. TJ

• Haha 1
39 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

You'll no doubt see him posting somewhere that Rob has pressured the forum into taking it down, despite that not happening and having only himself to blame for being a spamming moron. Which I posted in the original thread was what he wanted to happen. 

Oh right. Why would you want to make it clear to me that Rob had nothing to do with it all? It's not an assumption I had reached to be honest. I assume then that you are a moderator as it wasn't clear to me from what I saw but you obviously know more so thanks for clarifying. I just saw that all the posts by that poster had been deleted so naturally I arrived at the opinion that far from a ban being a conspiracy theory it certainly seemed to actually happen.

Edited by Linz
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Linz said:

Oh right. Why would you want to make it clear to me that Rob had nothing to do with it all? It's not an assumption I had reached to be honest. I assume then that you a moderator as it wasn't clear to me from what I saw but you obviously know more so thanks for clarifying. I just saw that all the posts by that posts had been deleted so naturally I arrived at the opinion that far from a ban being a conspiracy theory it certainly seemed to actually happen.

People get banned. When I was a moderator it didn’t happen very often.

Posts get removed. Again my experience was that it was very infrequent.

yesterday some new poster shared a link, across three topics, more than 20 times. 

The posts have gone, so has the poster. 

I cant, and don’t, speak for the owner, admin or moderating team, but the level of moderating on here is very low interference.  To get banned you used to have to have said something about which there’s been a threat of litigation received, or seriously breached the rules, or been a poster, possibly,  with multiple identities spamming the board.

Whoever the poster was multiple linking = spamming. No wonder.

Historically some MHK’s have sought to have material removed. Can’t recall it happening. 

• Like 3
23 minutes ago, John Wright said:

yesterday some new poster shared a link, across three topics, more than 20 times. 

I cant, and don’t, speak for the owner, admin or moderating team, but the level of moderating on here is very low interference.  To get banned you used to have to have said something about which there’s been a threat of litigation received, or seriously breached the rules, or been a poster, possibly,  with multiple identities spamming the board.

Historically some MHK’s have sought to have material removed. Can’t recall it happening. 

Thanks for clarifying John . I didn't know that you had been a moderator so that's good insight. Thank you. I thought I saw the poster post that they had removed all the offending links and apologize if the links had offended several hours before the posts were deleted. But as the post has now been deleted I can't be sure. Thanks to you and the Teapot for clarifying that it is very unlikely that Rob Callister had anything to do with it although I hadn't really thought he would have done. I was just wondering why the posts I had read had gone as it seemed strange. 

Edited by Linz
8 minutes ago, gettafa said:

Perhaps I meant to say:

Ask, erm TJ. TJ.

Do you want to clarify whether Rob Callister did or didn’t ask you to post that gettafa? It seems to be a pretty important point that you have to stress in advance just in case people might jump to the wild random assumption that he might be behind something that happens. 

Edited by Linz
3 hours ago, John Wright said:

But I had two bans from you for accusing Dilliguf of being a sock puppet and the other for using the word twat to describe MYSELF 

I am currently being labeled the biggest cunt on the forum, so  I would say it is s little more lax now

• Like 1