What makes you laugh?

4 minutes ago, Linz said:

This thread is brilliant as it’s a great induction into what a bunch of tedious, bullying, pretentious pricks you all seem to be. It looks to me that you are trying to get a poster banned by making false accusations and comparisons to other posters so that you can then go crying to the mods. Your trolling really is very see through and childish. I’m sure anyone with any intelligence can see it for what it is. By anyone with any intelligence I am of course referring to none of you. 

Nevermind.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So true.  People who dish out insults anonymously online are tiny cocked losers.

That’s your view and your entitled to it. I’m very patriotic and I can’t stand the way government and officers that we employ via our taxes are totally destroying the IOM and most chances of it turnin

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, Linz said:

This thread is brilliant as it’s a great induction into what a bunch of tedious, bullying, pretentious pricks you all seem to be. It looks to me that you are trying to get a poster banned by making false accusations and comparisons to other posters so that you can then go crying to the mods. Your trolling really is very see through and childish. I’m sure anyone with any intelligence can see it for what it is. By anyone with any intelligence I am of course referring to none of you. 

Deary me. Pot, kettle, black...

• Haha 1
36 minutes ago, Linz said:

On the verge of tears there. Hilarious!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
6 hours ago, thesultanofsheight said:

re you just randomly passing through this thread too Sheldon like eco bob, pongo and some of the others we haven’t heard much from for a while too?

You haven’t heard from me for a while becasue I’ve had nothing to say. I read through most days. 

I’m not trolling. I’m just stating my opinion. The good news is that you don’t have to agree with me. 

• Haha 1

£2.80 for a 500ml bottle of still water on-board Ryanair. 

That made me laugh. 

And will make you laugh as well as I was stupid enough to buy it rather than let the little blighter go thirsty because of a lack of parental foresight....

Doh.

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, Linz said:

This thread is brilliant as it’s a great induction into what a bunch of tedious, bullying, pretentious pricks you all seem to be. Blah, blah, mutter, mutter, wah...

Seething again are you? Feel free to fuck off somewhere... 

• Like 3
6 hours ago, Linz said:

Tears of laughter at what a bunch of pathetic trolls you are :lol:

Oof that's a savage comeback. You're clearly too hot for here, your cutting insight and stunning wit would be better used elsewhere. 

Edited by TheTeapot
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, quilp said:

Seething again are you? Feel free to fuck off somewhere... 

You must have an incredibly small penis to be that angry and abusive. A mere stump I reckon. It’s good to pretend to be hard to strangers on the Internet isn’t it compensate I’m sure. Does that make you feel better now you’ve said it stumpy? :D

Edited by Linz
37 minutes ago, Andy Onchan said:

I'll give you full marks for persistency Linz.... you've been monitoring the goings on of this forum since just before 5 am. You're keen, I'll say that for you. 

It’s not that difficult. I’m currently in Thailand on holiday. But I’ve seen lots of people like stumpy over here. Frustrated middle age men who can’t get it up who seem to come here all summer for cheap booze and ladyboys. It must be awful when your date has a bigger dick than you have. No wonder he bashes out frustrated insults to strangers on an Internet forum. Trying to hid his shame and frustration behind a cloak of anonymity I’d say. 

Edited by Linz
15 minutes ago, Linz said:

You must have an incredibly small penis to be that angry and abusive. It’s good to pretend to be hard to strangers on the Internet isn’t it... 

Lol. Slightly above average size actually, certainly large enough to fill a pram four times over and always producing a diamond cutter. I don't have to pretend I'm hard either.

Will you be pm-ing me another of those desperate and disgusting diatribes..?