What makes you laugh?

15 minutes ago, Linz said:

It’s not that difficult. I’m currently in Thailand on holiday. But I’ve seen lots of people like stumpy over here. Frustrated middle age men who can’t get it up who seem to come here all summer for cheap booze and ladyboys. It must be awful when your date has a bigger dick than you have. But I’m sure quilp can tell you how inadequate that must make you feel as I bet he does it every year. No wonder he bashes out frustrated insults to strangers on an Internet forum. Trying to hid his shame and frustration behind a cloak of anonymity I’d say. 

Oh dear.... 

• Like 1
  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So true.  People who dish out insults anonymously online are tiny cocked losers.

That’s your view and your entitled to it. I’m very patriotic and I can’t stand the way government and officers that we employ via our taxes are totally destroying the IOM and most chances of it turnin

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, quilp said:

Lol. Slightly above average size actually, certainly large enough to fill a pram four times over and always producing a diamond cutter. I don't have to pretend I'm hard either.

Will you be pm-ing me another of those desperate and disgusting diatribes..? 

You might be a bad troll but you are an accomplished liar I’ll give you that. I have never, ever, sent you any disgusting messages. I have not even used private messenger on here so please stop telling lies to try to get posters banned by the mods. You have already tried to make other false claims. You and others appear to like handing abuse out to people but can’t accept it when they come back to your rude and bullying posts. It’s hard to believe that you’re not all government workers as there’s many genuinely accomplished bullies working in the ranks of management who have little else to do all day. 

Edited by Linz
1 hour ago, Linz said:

No wonder he bashes out frustrated insults to strangers on an Internet forum. Trying to hid his shame and frustration behind a cloak of anonymity I’d say. 

So true.  People who dish out insults anonymously online are tiny cocked losers.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
5 hours ago, Andy Onchan said:

I'll give you full marks for persistency Linz.... you've been monitoring the goings on of this forum since just before 5 am. You're keen, I'll say that for you. 

Probably waiting for her collection of cats to wake up 

2 hours ago, gettafa said:

Not all forum posters have cocks, tiny or otherwise.

Besides, I think you are all being unkind to Linz, she is a new member and is just finding her feet. 

She’s no trouble finding her gob though...

4 hours ago, gettafa said:

Not all forum posters have cocks, tiny or otherwise.

Besides, I think you are all being unkind to Linz, she is a new member and is just finding her feet. 

You know these facts how ?