Jump to content

What makes you laugh?


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, dilligaf said:

But I had two bans from you for accusing Dilliguf of being a sock puppet and the other for using the word twat to describe MYSELF 

I am currently being labeled the biggest cunt on the forum, so  I would say it is s little more lax now

Yes, you were suspended, but there was a specific sock puppet ban policy in place, widely publicised, known by you, not dreamed up by me, and suspensions, not bans,  were a collegiate decision, as, of course were bans.

You weren’t banned, you’d not be posting.

The sock puppet policy seems to serve its purpose well.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So true.  People who dish out insults anonymously online are tiny cocked losers.

That’s your view and your entitled to it. I’m very patriotic and I can’t stand the way government and officers that we employ via our taxes are totally destroying the IOM and most chances of it turnin

Posted Images

1 minute ago, John Wright said:

Yes, you were suspended, but there was a specific sock puppet ban policy in place, widely publicised, known by you, not dreamed up by me, and suspensions, not bans,  were a collegiate decision, as, of course were bans.

You weren’t banned, you’d not be posting.

The sock puppet policy seems to serve its purpose well.

I have a great respect for you John as a person, but the sock puppet thing is worse now than before the so called clear out

The mods MUST know what IP posters use otherwise we would be able to log back in while banned

No doubt I will get binned again for saying so but there are more SPs now than before and more good posters have gone because of it 

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

I have a great respect for you John as a person, but the sock puppet thing is worse now than before the so called clear out

The mods MUST know what IP posters use otherwise we would be able to log back in while banned

No doubt I will get binned again for saying so but there are more SPs now than before and more good posters have gone because of it 

Mostly based on Prospect hill.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, finlo said:

Sock puppets have never been here for a giggle, it's always to cause a shitstorm to destabilize the forums.

The Crapb Hunter is the best and most ridiculous at the moment. Say anything critical of government and the Crapb Hunter will try to beat you down with his rubbish trolling while his mates all chip in on you too. You can spot them all a mile off. The boards have been very hot for the last few weeks and Cue Ball seems to have topped it off with the massive onslaught against him. Must be another round of MARS in the offing. 

Edited by thesultanofsheight
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

The Crapb Hunter is the best and most ridiculous at the moment. Say anything critical of government and the Crapb Hunter will try to beat you down with his rubbish trolling while his mates all chip in on you too. You can spot them all a mile off. The boards have been very hot for the last few weeks and Cue Ball seems to have topped it off with the massive onslaught against him. Must be another round of MARS in the offing. 

You do rather provoke it though. Imagining that everyone who disagrees with you works for the government - or that everyone who disagrees with you knows each other or is each other.

And you do often seem to be have a very aggressively negative outlook on everything. Especially in relation to the public sector.

Edited by pongo
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, pongo said:

You do rather provoke it though. Imagining that everyone who disagrees with you works for the government - or that everyone who disagrees with you knows each other or is each other.

And you do often seems to be have a very aggressively negative outlook on everything. Especially in relation to the public sector.

That’s your view and your entitled to it. I’m very patriotic and I can’t stand the way government and officers that we employ via our taxes are totally destroying the IOM and most chances of it turning things around. You might think that’s negative - I think it’s honest and I’m sure there are other posters agree with me. If those on the inside can’t see what their own vanities and self interest are doing to the Island than it needs to be pointed out. You won’t find me apologizing for any of my views or backing down on trolls if they think they can take me on. I know several MHKs who share the same view as me that the biggest problem the IOM has is a greedy institutionally corrupt system of public administration. 

Edited by thesultanofsheight
  • Thanks 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

I know several MHKs who share the same view as me that the biggest problem the IOM has is a greedy institutionally corrupt system of public administration. 

Can you provide any examples of this corruption?

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, finlo said:

Sock puppets have never been here for a giggle, it's always to cause a shitstorm to destabilize the forums.

There are several here for their sport

Not all on political agendas

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dilligaf said:

There are several here for their sport

Not all on political agendas

No there’s a clear agenda as well Dilli. Not always but often. Threads are often corralled back ‘on track’ very frequently when they might drift off into territories certain people dont like. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

Threads are often corralled back ‘on track’ very frequently when they might drift off into territories certain people dont like. 

Who by? It sounds very unlikely and more than a bit paranoid. Can you link to any examples?

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

No there’s a clear agenda as well Dilli. Not always but often. Threads are often corralled back ‘on track’ very frequently when they might drift off into territories certain people dont like. 

I’d have said the opposite happens. Topics tend to branch out into random posts 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...