What makes you laugh?

4 minutes ago, Linz said:

I’m a member and subscriber to the WWF. I love all forms of wild life. It doesn’t really explain the aggressive attitude of a hardcore of posters on here or the arbitrary making up of apparent rules that posters are supposed to abide by. I have read the forum T & Cs and none of the rules you claim apply to posts here seem to apply. You’re just making stuff up to be honest because you don’t like some of my posts. 

You're getting deeper into Sea Lion territory here. Also - I haven't made any claims about any rules.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So true.  People who dish out insults anonymously online are tiny cocked losers.

That’s your view and your entitled to it. I’m very patriotic and I can’t stand the way government and officers that we employ via our taxes are totally destroying the IOM and most chances of it turnin

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, doc.fixit said:

.......it's all very confusing to a bear with very little brain........

I think Linz just needs to learn not to play with the trolls. Most of them are a bunch of pathetic anonymous smartasses who think they’re terribly clever because everyone laughs at the jokes at work as they have to kiss ass to their EO or whatever lofty height they’ve got to. Doesn’t really cut it in the real world. 

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Sheldon said:

I suspect Linz is very much at home there.

Are you just randomly passing through this thread too Sheldon like eco bob, pongo and some of the others we haven’t heard much from for a while too? This seems to have become a bit like a reunion thread for trolling forum pedants. 

I hope you’re not as angry as last time you expressed an opinion. Most of them seem to pick up on misplaced anger even when it isn’t even there. Wouldn’t want Bobbie accusing you of being angry when he inevitably turns up.

Edited by thesultanofsheight
Add link
8 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

Are you just randomly passing through this thread too Sheldon like eco bob, Pongo and some of the others we haven’t heard from for a while too? This seems to have become a bit like a reunion thread for trolling forum pedants. 

Yes, just randomly passing through. I read most things, most days, but don't post as often as some, largely because any sensible posts tend to get drowned out in the deluge of garbage that makes up so much of this and many other threads.

10 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

I hope your not as angry as last time you visited 

After my first ever post, TJ PM'd me and accused me of being Lonan3. It appears the standard of detective work hasn't improved since then. I did at least win a private bet that you'd be on my profile within a matter of femtoseconds, and I hope I haven't inadvertently helped hammer the final few nails through the remnants of your sanity.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
15 minutes ago, Sheldon said:

After my first ever post, TJ PM'd me and accused me of being Lonan3. It appears the standard of detective work hasn't improved since then.

And there was me thinking you were TJ. Supports your second sentence I’ve quoted I suppose :rolleyes:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

If you think I’m TJ you’re the one that needs your sanity checking :lol:

That's not what I meant at all; it was merely to point out that the casting of aspersions in my direction dates back to my very first contact with this paranoid fun-house. (Not that Lonan3 was an aspersion, per se.)  As it happens, I dislike trolls and multi-ids as much as the next man, and will occasionally weigh in when it's a subject of discussion. I hope that's OK with you?

Let me close by apologising for using semicolons and spelling words properly. I wasn't aware this was considered pedantic.

• Thanks 1

Here's the thread after it. I cant remember where the exchange before it was because the alcoholic clown dog piped up and told me to pipe down. You did out me before this though.

www.manxforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/59579-the-credence-clownstalker-revival/&tab=comments#replyForm

Edited by the stinking enigma