What makes you laugh?

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So true.  People who dish out insults anonymously online are tiny cocked losers.

That’s your view and your entitled to it. I’m very patriotic and I can’t stand the way government and officers that we employ via our taxes are totally destroying the IOM and most chances of it turnin

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, the stinking enigma said:

Here's the thread after it. I cant remember where the exchange before it was because the alcoholic clown dog piped up and told me to pipe down. You did out me before this though.

www.manxforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/59579-the-credence-clownstalker-revival/&tab=comments#replyForm

You've got to listen to the notes he's not playing.

• Thanks 1
14 minutes ago, the stinking enigma said:

Here's the thread after it. I cant remember where the exchange before it was because the alcoholic clown dog piped up and told me to pipe down. You did out me before this though.

www.manxforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/59579-the-credence-clownstalker-revival/&tab=comments#replyForm

Nothing in that link other than you insulting posters. Neither will there be anywhere else as I dint think I have ever accused you of being Buster Lewin :lol: I might have made a Buster Gonad joke (as that’s your Avatar) and that’s about it. 

The trolling still isn’t that good on here to be honest. 

Edited by thesultanofsheight
2 hours ago, thesultanofsheight said:

I think Linz just needs to learn not to play with the trolls. Most of them are a bunch of pathetic anonymous smartasses who think they’re terribly clever because everyone laughs at the jokes at work as they have to kiss ass to their EO or whatever lofty height they’ve got to. Doesn’t really cut it in the real world. 

It’s fine I had worked it out. Actually in response to “What makes you laugh” I’d say that right from the start this thread makes me laugh and the previous one that was deleted made me laugh too. The more people sort of infer that something underhand might have happened the more people pop up our of the woodwork to strenuously deny that anything underhand happened. Then if you persist they bully you and then try to discredit you as a poster. Classic trolling techniques. I’m not surprised some posters are very familiar with trolling terms that nobody else even knows. They seem to actively study trolling techniques and then use them to bully people online and discredit their posts. All quite sad but thanks for pointing it out. I dont intend to play with the trolls as after a long  drawn out process I got an explanation from a proper moderator. So that’s the end of it. 

I liked the pre-denial most though - which was strenuously denying it had anything to do with Rob Callister before anyone had even said they thought it had anything to do with Rob Callister. That was a pretty special way to set the thread tone up. I must remember that one. 

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, pongo said:

You haven't been bullied.

You always do this.

Do I? 

Strange as I rarely post on here. Are you yet another poster making poor assumptions about other posters? 

You don't need to be a forensic graphologist to recognise the commonalities within posts. It could be just a word or two, or the context used. A spelling error: a prime example being the consistent mis-spelling of the word 'tariffs' being spelt 'tarrifs.' Easy to see through if you can be bothered to look hard enough. There's also the ubiquitous insinuation that a poster must be very angry, or drunk, or both because they posted something another poster didn't like.

You know who you are...

It's fucking boring as well as annoying. Good on the mod whoever they were, to curtail that poster.

Edited by quilp
Let the seething begin...
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
20 minutes ago, quilp said:

a prime example being the consistent mis-spelling of the word 'tariffs' being spelt 'tarrifs.'

This page seems to be the only one with that misspelling of tariffs here in the past year:

ETA: take that back actually. I (using Google) cannot find any examples of the word being spelled like that in the past year

Maybe at a different site?

Edited by pongo