Jump to content
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Sign in to follow this  
mollag

The Golden Bakery

Recommended Posts

I called into Robinson's on Prospect Terrace for a bit of bread to find a sign that The Golden Bakery of Ballasalla, who supplies them, has ceased trading, serious bummer, I enjoyed their products , I wish them well for the future. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's a shame, the great seasame seed baps they use in the Castle Deli came from there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, mollag said:

I called into Robinson's on Prospect Terrace for a bit of bread to find a sign that The Golden Bakery of Ballasalla, who supplies them, has ceased trading, serious bummer, I enjoyed their products , I wish them well for the future. 

If they have ceased trading I doubt your wishes will have any effect, TBH

Edited by dilligaf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What was the reason for them to cease trading? its a shame they weren't able to sell the business and let someone take over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, dilligaf said:

If they have ceased trading I doubt your wishes will have any effect, TBH

Weren't you complaining that some had called you the biggest cunt on the forum? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

Weren't you complaining that some had called you the biggest cunt on the forum? 

Did the humour get poured out with the tea leaves ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...