Coronavirus topics renamed and some locked. No new topics please. We will try and merge the locked topics as relevant. Topics are UK, IoM, TT & Sports and Tips & Questions about isolation and home working ×
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Last Ten

Slopey Shouldered MHK Cregeen

25 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

He doesn’t have to. At school I learnt about the human reproductive system without having to take my clothes off.

Shout out for Jermaine Stewart!

...I wonder what Cherry Wine would be like for the next Sultana Drinking Game...?

Pmsl mobile phones are the least of the problems education has. Bahaha, let’s try a band aid on this sliced vein. 

31 minutes ago, 2bees said:

Pmsl mobile phones are the least of the problems education has. Bahaha, let’s try a band aid on this sliced vein. 

Sounds like you've been reading too much lurid, bodice-ripping fiction....

21 hours ago, Shake me up Judy said:

Agreed Lxxx but it's too late. Heads should've banned them ten years ago when it could've been done. It was lunacy to allow kids to bring mobile phones into school. Instead, they positively encouraged them under the heading of 'embracing technology' and safeguarding. It will be next to impossible to reverse the policy.

Yes it should have been done 10 years ago but we were encouraging them to adopt technology then. Hard to reverse now. 

5 hours ago, thesultanofsheight said:

Yes it should have been done 10 years ago but we were encouraging them to adopt technology then. Hard to reverse now. 

Hard, but not impossible. Like most things, all it needs is the appetite and desire for it to work...

• Like 1

Its is rather perverse that they force a dress code which is highly impractical ie shoes not comfortable enough to walk to school in, blazers that you can't wear a waterproof over all to give the idea of some sort of structure and equality, but then they let the kids bring in the ultimate consumerist status symbol. Really they should just allow smartphones, but shit ones only, then they would be too embarrassed to get them out.

1 minute ago, p3t3 said:

Its is rather perverse that they force a dress code which is highly impractical ie shoes not comfortable enough to walk to school in, blazers that you can't wear a waterproof over all to give the idea of some sort of structure and equality, but then they let the kids bring in the ultimate consumerist status symbol. Really they should just allow smartphones, but shit ones only, then they would be too embarrassed to get them out.

:whatever:

You will think different once you leave school though, believe me.

Edited by dilligaf
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

:whatever:

You will think different once you leave school though, believe me.

I sense menace in that reply, i see in another thread on this forum you hang out and play pool with 'kiddie fiddlers' perhaps you need to think before you post, believe me.

20 hours ago, P.K. said:

Sounds like you've been reading too much lurid, bodice-ripping fiction....

Nah I’ve been messing around with make up and watching Hollyoaks :)

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, p3t3 said:

I sense menace in that reply, i see in another thread on this forum you hang out and play pool with 'kiddie fiddlers' perhaps you need to think before you post, believe me.

You need to grow up and grow a pair.

( and I don't mean tits )

Just now, dilligaf said:

I can see why you keep the company you do.

1 minute ago, p3t3 said:
10 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

I can see why you keep the company you do.

30+ years ago. OK yeah.

Just wondering what would happen if MF was hacked and all our names were published.

Some interesting "discussions" eh? oh brave one. ;)