Jump to content
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
wrighty

Reflections on TT vs MGP/FoM

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, LightBulb said:

They should really have concidered that when the built the hospital inside the course !

Don't be daft. Futureproofing has never been high on a government agenda...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

Don't be daft. Futureproofing has never been high on a government agenda...

Concidering the size of Nobles when it was on Westmorland Road, it is like the size of a small town up there now, you need sat nav to find your way around the place now !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Terminal said:

She’d probably been holding the car on the clutch for the last 45 minutes going up through the housing estate, wondering why there’s smoke pouring out from underneath the car. 

She ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, LightBulb said:

Concidering the size of Nobles when it was on Westmorland Road, it is like the size of a small town up there now, you need sat nav to find your way around the place now !

No, I can't control it any longer... the word is CONSIDERING with an S not a C

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Neil Down said:

No, I can't control it any longer... the word is CONSIDERING with an S not a C

How do i turn off the "Grammer Police " on Manx Forums please ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Mr. Sausages said:

Sonsidering? That doesn’t look right. I’d ignore him lightbulb.

How do you Soncider?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LightBulb said:

How do you Soncider?

Ask fucknuts, she brought it up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, LightBulb said:

How do i turn off the "Grammer Police " on Manx Forums please ?

Learn to spell and we won’t be required...

It’s spelling you are having problems with, not grammar 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Neil Down said:

Learn to spell and we won’t be required...

It’s spelling you are having problems with, not grammar 

You missed a full stop off the end of that sentence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mr. Sausages said:

You missed a full stop off the end of that sentence.

I was hoping you’d notice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, quilp said:

The 'access road' at 2.30 today was an ordeal. Another over-heated car, its young female driver embarrassed and in tears on her phone, was blocking the lane to the hospital. I suppose other drivers were being as considerate as possible but the back-log continued up to and past the B&Q roundabout. After I (relieved!) reached the QB, there's a fire appliance making its way down toward the jam.

What would happen in the event of a major incident? 

The racing would be cancelled, and the main highways would open

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Derek Flint said:

The racing would be cancelled, and the main highways would open

The road reopened temporarily in the middle of racing to allow a fire engine to get to Peel from Douglas the other day.

Apparently given the size of Peel and number of houses in the area, it's difficult to ever imagine interrupting the Douglas fire station daily Pool and Snooker league and parking one up there in case of emergency.

You could understand the difficulty of that for a fire in the likes of Union Mills...but one would like to think they were a bit more organised for the few major conurbations we have.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Albert Tatlock said:

The road reopened temporarily in the middle of racing to allow a fire engine to get to Peel from Douglas the other day.

Apparently given the size of Peel and number of houses in the area, it's difficult to ever imagine interrupting the Douglas fire station daily Pool and Snooker league and parking one up there in case of emergency.

You could understand the difficulty of that for a fire in the likes of Union Mills...but one would like to think they were a bit more organised for the few major conurbations we have.

you assume too much Albert...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...