Spam messages. Please stop reporting messages from Orange 15, Ivsa and Pupyh. They’ve been banned. ×

Misuse of Tesco car park

15 hours ago, piebaps said:

I think that using terminology for disabled people to insult others is especially low.......

You're right. It was very insensitive of me and I will refrain in future. Please pass on my sincerest apologies to all the spastics for whom you are speaking.

• Haha 2
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would it not be cheaper still to just set up your own distillery?

The sooner the better they will build a full sized out of town store with a big car park. Somewhere roughly opposite PC World would clearly be sensible. And then no need to even drive into Dougla

Posted Images

On 9/13/2018 at 11:11 AM, PottyLisa said:

He did seem to be getting unreasonably angry about stuff

Yes.  Never was there a poster with a more inappropriate user name. He seemed to give more than a fuck about a lot of things.  I hope he's finding some peace on his retreat.

Edited by ecobob
wrong word wrong place
  • Like 1
  • 6 months later...

On the maybe 8 times a year I take the car to Douglas I tend to park there and walk into town. It is convenient coming from south, it is free, I don't have to drive on the prom, there's always a space, I don't have to give money to DC. I'm not likely to be in town for more than 2 hours, but on the off chance I bump into someone and go for a coffee or something it is handy. Making it a two hour disc zone is a nuisance, and makes it more likely I will spend less time in Douglas (a good thing for me, less of a good thing for the wonderful delights of Strand Street).

• Haha 1