Spam messages. Please stop reporting messages from Orange 15, Ivsa and Pupyh. They’ve been banned. ×

Onchan residents group

Quite a nice little group with local information...then along came Buster, full of sh..e as usual threatening to sue someone for defamation, as if, and he does not even live in Onchan.   He was getting short shrift by most of the posters but a few were actually encouraging him by interacting.   Is there nowhere safe from him. According to him he has been in politics over 60 years !!!! he also has the saga of the Chief Executive under his belt, with figures and facts galore !!!!!   If he had been sent to negotiate Brexit it would have been long sorted, they would have given any deal to get rid.   What a man.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You do realise nobody actually comes from Onchan, for some unbeknown reason people go to live there. Mostly butties. As they have no where to live in their own town. It’s the boil of Douglas. 

I don't live in Onchan, thank God. I think there's something funny in the tap water there.

I always thought people crept over the border to avoid paying Douglas rates. One winter up on Birch Hill and they begin to regret it.  

1 minute ago, Linz said:

Is there anyone who isn’t from Onchan who posts on here? The Onco-centrism of Manx Forums really as a bit overwhelming sometimes. 

You do realise that you don’t have to live in Onchan to notice comments ...

8 hours ago, Neil Down said:

You do realise that you don’t have to live in Onchan to notice comments ...

But it seems that almost everyone on here seems to be from Onchan. I’m sure theres a clue in you making reference to things posted on “Onchan Residents” a Facebook Group for people who live in Onchan. Why would you follow what’s said there if you aren’t in Onchan? 

Edited by Linz
7 hours ago, hissingsid said:

You should be in bed, there is school in the morning !!!!

Is that Onchan School where all the dog poo is? I’d rather you answered my question as really these anonymous forums just seem to be a way for a load of anonymous clowns from Onchan to assume multiple personalities to say the same things day in day out. 

Edited by Linz
35 minutes ago, Gizo said:

You do realise nobody actually comes from Onchan, for some unbeknown reason people go to live there. Mostly butties. As they have no where to live in their own town. It’s the boil of Douglas. 

I think that’s where a lot of the superior attitude on these forums comes from. As you say Onchan is basically the equivalent of Essex for Douglas butties who think they’ve moved out and improved themselves. Full of the Manx equivalent of Billericay Dickies with their big bungalows and 4x4s all doing rather well for themselves. 

Edited by Linz
1 hour ago, Gizo said:

I come from Onchan, but left it a long time ago.

• Like 1