Onchan residents group

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You do realise nobody actually comes from Onchan, for some unbeknown reason people go to live there. Mostly butties. As they have no where to live in their own town. It’s the boil of Douglas. 

I don't live in Onchan, thank God. I think there's something funny in the tap water there.

I always thought people crept over the border to avoid paying Douglas rates. One winter up on Birch Hill and they begin to regret it.  

28 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

And acres of dog poo. Don't forget the dog poo they can’t go 3 days without complaining about dog poo on Onchan Residents. Even the school was half closed because of dog poo last week. 

The dog poo gang appear to be the same ones every time and manage to add it to every post on there.

3 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

The dog poo gang appear to be the same ones every time and manage to add it to every post on there.

I’m sure someone is getting a perverse pleasure by letting their dog shit outside their houses and then reading about them going apeshit about it on Facebook a day or so later. I bet that’s why it’s the same people. 

I think it once speculated on here that people from dog poo free Governor's Hill were bringing their dogs down into the main village to take a dump where all the riff raff live. I think it's a reasonable hypothesis which deserves investigation.

• Like 1

The thing is, the people who admin the Onchan Residents group actually have jobs and families so they don't have time to p-ss about micro-managing the site. It's only when someone is a deliberate nuisance that they finally lose their tether.

22 hours ago, thesultanofsheight said:

I’m sure someone is getting a perverse pleasure by letting their dog shit outside their houses and then reading about them going apeshit about it on Facebook a day or so later. I bet that’s why it’s the same people. 

I bet loads of people make their dogs shit outside of that Paul Johnson’s house. Looks like a great way of making a total nutter really angry very quickly and generating some great Facebook content. 

1 hour ago, Linz said:

I bet loads of people make their dogs shit outside of that Paul Johnson’s house. Looks like a great way of making a total nutter really angry very quickly and generating some great Facebook content. 

Why would you think people would do that outside of somebody's house. You are indeed a very peculiar person