Chemtrails

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Chemtrails" would be testable and verifiable if they existed - but in my experience, the believers don't seem to be interested in proof, positive or negative, instead using it as a frame around a ser

Manxy, I am just a bloke, who is now getting a bit old and worn out by life, who's fascinated by science and what it has done to improve the world.  I believe in cock ups and not conspiracies, bu

The US also ignored repeated attempts by the Japanese to surrender for months prior to the atomic bombs being dropped. They wanted to use the bombs as a warning to the Soviets and others. Ma

Posted Images

Sorry but TJ was a grade A clown incapable of telling the difference between his arse and his elbow. He and the other eejits almost closed the forum down through their stupidity. My dickhead warning device is going off again.

Edited by piebaps
  • Like 1
25 minutes ago, piebaps said:

Sorry but TJ was a grade A clown incapable of telling the difference between his arse and his elbow.

And yet still a better poster than you, and much more popular, no matter how many fake accounts you use to attack him.

The forum's alleged near shut down had nothing to do with him.

39 minutes ago, piebaps said:

My dickhead warning device is going off again.

I would imagine the word 'chemtrails' would do that.  Though I suppose you could argue water is a chemical.

(Isn't it odd how those most likely to believe in 'weather modification' are those least likely to believe in anthropogenic climate change).

2 hours ago, Giri said:

I took this video one morning in July over Castletown, please watch the links below and tell me what you think.

I am a firm believer that chem trails, weather modification and air poisoning has happened and is happening but there's fiddly squat we can do about it. Even of you complain who's going to listen, and if they do you'll just be locked as a tin foil hat wearing paranoid conspiracy theorist.

6 minutes ago, Roger Mexico said:

I would imagine the word 'chemtrails' would do that.  Though I suppose you could argue water is a chemical.

(Isn't it odd how those most likely to believe in 'weather modification' are those least likely to believe in anthropogenic climate change).

I find it odd that there are people who believe anything anyone in a supposed position of authority tell 'em witout any independant critical thought whatsoever.....that's sheeple for you!

"Chemtrails" would be testable and verifiable if they existed - but in my experience, the believers don't seem to be interested in proof, positive or negative, instead using it as a frame around a series of conspiracy theories. Proof one way or the other would break the cycle of attribution. 

I sat in on a meeting of believers, and the interesting thing for me was that there were lots of connections being made between threads - there were isolated people trying to be the voice of reason, but there was mainly lots of talk of the ancient "weather as a force multiplier" document, the "chemtrails" pamphlet and cloud seeding being cumulatively built into definite proof that the population was being sprayed with something - but they couldn't agree among themselves precisely what was being sprayed, who was doing it, or why it was happening, or what it was causing, or make anything more than the most tenuous connections between the various pieces of DEFINITE EVIDENCE. The more sincerely the belief was held , the more tenuous the connections seemed to become, yet the more connected they became in the mind of the believer.  There were some obviously disturbed people there, but also some relatively normal people who'd got very caught up in it, too. 

It seemed to be more about various paranoid versions of THEM doing SOMETHING SINISTER that wasn't easily definable, and videos of clouds.

The problem with looking at clouds is that you turn abstracts into absolutes (like a Rorschach test) based on what's in your head (is that a teddy bear, a dragon or DEFINITE PROOF OF THEM spraying us with Barium/Aluminium/Fibres ), and a rolling weather system can quickly become the results of a sinister worldwide conspiracy (HAARP, anyone ?)if that's your psychological viewpoint.  If you've never really been bothered about looking at vapour trails, but then start looking at them because you've seen internet conspiracy stories about how they've become "more persistent" or are "changing the weather", a small percentage will fall victim to confirmation bias - "you know, I never noticed before that trails persisted like this, and the weather does seem to have changed recently", even when the trails and the weather are much the same as they've always been.

The other problem is that you can reach a point where your only answer to rationality is "but they would say that, wouldn't they ?" when a psychosis reaches a point when all contrary evidence is dismissed, and confirmation bias becomes your only reference point. At this point in this discussion I attended, I think the rationals hit the wall, where either they were one of THEM, or anything that didn't conform with the belief system was either dismissed as unreasonable ("but we KNOW this is occurring") or dismissed as part of the conspiracy ("well, they WOULD say that, wouldn't they ?"). 

I've spoken to some other non-believers, and one used the analogy that if they showed the NASA Santa-Tracking site, some pictures of the North Pole, reindeer and mysterious gifts under the tree, that this would equate to definite proof that Santa existed if we looked at this with a Chemtrails mentality.

For me, Chemtrails is a result of the pattern-matching and pattern-assembling capabilities of the brain that have proved so crucial in our survival to this point (is that a breeze in the grass, or a lion ?), but have gone "rogue" for some individuals - internet memes have refocused these pattern-matching capabilities on building links between tenuous connections, reinforced with confirmation bias (like the people who always see 9:11 on their clock radios).

• Like 3

Not sure what type of plane this is, but one things for certain, it isn't carrying passengers!

http://prntscr.com/kw03y5

Yes HAARP is real, weather control is real and this is confirmed and admitted from someone who runs a country, but then again, stupid yokels might think they know better and their eyes might be open, but if there's nothing running in the background, and willing to make a joke because they cannot accept anything else, then they're worth jack shit and anyone suggests that I'm on medication or drinking, then I think I might spit on them!

There's a war coming!

Screen Shot 2018-09-19 at 00.29.16.png

Oh, God. The cliched "water tanks on a plane" shot. That's such a classic, predictable stage in the beliefs of Chemtrailies - I personally like the ones that have unrelated photo content crudely inserted onto them to make them "even more convincing". 

The "water tanks" shot is such a cliche that even the Wikipedia page on Chemtrail conspiracies has a large section debunking it - planes are tested with water tanks during their testing phase, and a casual stroll through Youtube will show you plenty of footage of the process.

HAARP is real, but it's not "controlling the weather". It's not even run by the Government any more, it's run by the University of Alaska, and if you have enough money, and enough research credentials, you can use it too.

If thats the side you wish to choose, then so be it. 

I have no feelings but contempt against people who deny what people are suffering from and who accept and walk hand in hand with those corrupt beings who are destroying humanity.

If you cannot see that, then you are a fool to yourself, your family, your friends and those living in the real world. It seems that you will follow your own personal beliefs while people die from radiation cancer from your friends who pollute the earth and even now, are looking to radiate the earth from a satellite and even underground. The 5G network which is only one amongst other schemes is a killer and over 200,000 scientists have already shown that the 5G network is genocide.

Are you putting your hand up to say that it's unproven and use the old documents as proof?