Chemtrails

Giri

Manxy - do you understand the importance of context?

Have Obama and the Clintons - and George Washington - lied in their lives - quite definitely: YES.

Are they lying in the context of what you are talking about, or are they ignorant, or being political with the truth - I haven't got a clue because I have no idea what they are supposed to have said.  Hence my request for a well sourced quote.

42 minutes ago, Chinahand said:

Manxy - do you understand the importance of context?

Have Obama and the Clintons - and George Washington - lied in their lives - quite definitely: YES.

Are they lying in the context of what you are talking about, or are they ignorant, or being political with the truth - I haven't got a clue because I have no idea what they are supposed to have said.  Hence my request for a well sourced quote.

Have you knowingly worked with any department or linked 'in any way' whatsoever either in contractural services or any direct or indirect services and receiving payments either financially or of sorts with the illuminati Clintons/Obama administration either past, present or future?

There is a massive agenda to dumb down the population. Spraying their cattle with metals and airborne viruses is just a small part of the agenda. However as with the 1st law of Hermetic's, "the universe is mental", and your mental perception of reality is where their attack is initially targeted, this is the place to start, not the physical.

For those currently in the cognitive stage of what the majority term "Conspiracy Theories", you would be better to turn your attention elsewhere, as the more you fight and give attention to the dark magicians  and their mental tricks, the more power you give them..... It may sound counter intuitive but in a nutshell, If you want to beat them, ignore them and the systems of control that they have constructed for your mind, stop giving them your energy.

Imagine if instead of protesting the governors of mind  (Government) and they were simply ignored, they would lose control and crawl back into the abyss. They love it when you protest their actions, it is what feeds them, remember all power that they claim to possess comes from you. If you think you need to be governed by anyone, then you have not grown up, your belief in government and its imaginary authority over you is your greatest err. 

50 minutes ago, manxy said:

Do you believe that Obama and the Clintons are liars?

Answer it yes or no

If you can't do that, then you're a parasitic shill

Everybody tells lies or is 'economical with the truth' on occasions , hence the expression "common as lying".

I would take an accusation of being 'stupid' by some posters as a compliment :lol:.

I have been told many times in my life that I was 'stupid' by invariably folk who considered themselves my intellectual superior (in a patronising manner).

Some of these same folk have been less than  'successful' in life and  are at a loss to understand how  "stupid people"  have "dun good":lol:.

N'er mind  'em Manxy   

23 minutes ago, manxy said:

Have you knowingly worked with any department or linked 'in any way' whatsoever either in contractural services or any direct or indirect services and receiving payments either financially or of sorts with the illuminati Clintons/Obama administration either past, present or future?

WTF?

I don’t think so, but a company I jointly founded did apply for an IOM business grant about 10 years ago so who knows. 

I doubt it is possible for me to provide you sufficient reassurance that I’m not ... whatever you are so concerned about. Sorry.  

Edited by Chinahand

2 minutes ago, Chinahand said:

WTF?

WTF?

I don’t think so, but a company I jointly founded did apply for an IOM business grant about 10 years ago so who knows. 

I doubt it is possible for me to provide you sufficient reassurance that I’m not ... whatever you are so concerned about. Sorry.  

Was the company successful ?

Reasonably. It paid far more taxes than the grant and has provided employment for quite a few people over many years but is now winding down as projects come to an end and focuses change. 

It’s not really relevant to anything I say on here. I probably shouldn’t have brought it up but there you go. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, paswt said:

Everybody tells lies or is 'economical with the truth' on occasions , hence the expression "common as lying".

I would take an accusation of being 'stupid' by some posters as a compliment :lol:.

I have been told many times in my life that I was 'stupid' by invariably folk who considered themselves my intellectual superior (in a patronising manner).

Some of these same folk have been less than  'successful' in life and  are at a loss to understand how  "stupid people"  have "dun good":lol:.

N'er mind  'em Manxy   

Thank you paswt and I think it better that I stand down off my soapbox before I'm assimilated :)

There are many issues being lied about and I know that I won't be around to see many being disclosed but hopefully I will for some of them. Not for personal gratification, but so that we can all speak the truth instead of covert means and hidden dossiers. 

It’s extraordinary what people read and believe on the interweb. I despair what my children have to look forward to as this conspiracy theory nonsense becomes more mainstream. 

I recently re-read 1984 a few weeks back and it struck me more this time than it did when I read it last 18 years ago. 

For futher reading, I recently read Sinclair Lewis “it can’t happen here”. Quite extraordinary stuff. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, manxy said:

Spoken like a true and obedient Government shill.

One of the strongest arguments for university, art college etc is that it gives people to opportunity to work through a whole lot of stuff and come out the other side.

Your illuminati and other conspiracy nonsense was doing the rounds in the late 70s and early 80s - in magazines like Vague and Rapid Eye. It's weird that the internet has brought it all back so that people can earn advertising revenue from it. That's what those YouTube videos you link to are about - creating advertising revenue.

• Haha 1