Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
fredtosser

Trouble at Okells

23 minutes ago, lezayre said:

They must be buying all the staff that resigned leaving presents because they have put the prices up again. Bitter now £3.25 in my local, apparently went up in Tuesday. Unbelievable!

Got it in now so they can sneak another one in before chrimbo.

2 hours ago, lezayre said:

They must be buying all the staff that resigned leaving presents because they have put the prices up again. Bitter now £3.25 in my local, apparently went up in Tuesday. Unbelievable!

Due to minimal wage increase. Bar staff need paying more now. 

12 minutes ago, Gizo said:

Downer ruining another thread. Zero content as usual. 

Remind me again how you have improved the thread...:whatever:

6 hours ago, Neil Down said:

Why dont you remind us Neil how much a belligerent constantly trolling clown like you adds to this forum? 

Edited by thesultanofsheight
  • Like 4

7 hours ago, Neil Down said:

I’m not part of this thread, unlike you and Dili who want to be part of every thread bringing zero content and derailing to the point of switching off.  You’re like two little boys who have no friends at school who constantly shouting look at me. 

If you have nothing to add, don’t.  

Love the wanker emoji, sums up my point perfectly.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Gizo - you are a troll that just can't accept the fact. Not part of the thread but feel the need to make a disparaging comment. Take note of your own inane comments

SoH - Nothing needs to be said about you that hasn't already been said.

2 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

Gizo - you are a troll that just can't accept the fact. Not part of the thread but feel the need to make a disparaging comment. Take note of your own inane comments

We get it you want us to pay attention with silly childish cries for help. Look we are all feel for you that mummy did not give the cuddles, you were bullied at school, you wet the bed etc etc. But at some point you are going to have to give it a rest or just die a sad lonely man, known mainly for being a total bellend. Come on Neil lets turn over a new leaf and move on, for your sake.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, p3t3 said:

We get it you want us to pay attention with silly childish cries for help. Look we are all feel for you that mummy did not give the cuddles, you were bullied at school, you wet the bed etc etc. But at some point you are going to have to give it a rest or just die a sad lonely man, known mainly for being a total bellend. Come on Neil lets turn over a new leaf and move on, for your sake.

You're late for school/benefits/medication.

28 minutes ago, p3t3 said:

#noneed

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Neil Down said:

It won’t stop you saying more though ad infinitum for at least the next 5 years on here to score points and generally act like a petulant moany twat. As others have said why don’t you reign it in. Constantly fighting with everyone for no reason in every thread and acting like a knob is just tedious. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, thesultanofsheight said:

It won’t stop you saying more though ad infinitum for at least the next 5 years on here to score points and generally act like a petulant moany twat. As others have said why don’t you reign it in. It’s tedious. 

Do you feel big and clever when you come on here and abuse other posters... think about what you just did before having a go at others...

13 hours ago, kevster said:

Due to minimal wage increase. Bar staff need paying more now. 

Whilst sneaking into my local for a quick one on Tuesday night, what you say appears to be correct and was confirmed to me by a barman as the reason for the price increase.

I realise most of you probably won't believe me... a H&B barman actually taking the time to talk to the punters outside of serving drinks and nuts!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Neil Down said:

Do you feel big and clever when you come on here and abuse other posters... think about what you just did before having a go at others...

[sigh] as I said it won’t stop you harping on ad infinitum for the next 5 years regardless; and then just several minutes later you prove the statement 100% correct by continuing to moan, and bleat, and generally act like a petulant first-class knob because someone pointed out what a boring and belligerent arsehole you’re being. 

• Like 3