Jump to content
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
fredtosser

Trouble at Okells

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, Non-Believer said:

No idea, but it might suggest that there WAS a contractual arrangement in place for future years. Meat for lawyers and liquidators maybe.

And if HR are now unable to honour, who will the Corpy go crawling to now for next year, given the success Bushy's made of the Villa that they'll not want to give up and rub DBC's face in it?

Good, bet there's lot's of sphincter twitching going on at DBC's next meeting.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ham_N_Eggs said:

They need to let the Bottleneck Beer Tent die

Would that tie in with the "expanding, growing" event that we're assured about every year? The Bottleneck had surely become a TT icon and a major part of the event for many. To lose it might send out the wrong signals (for some)?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Non-Believer said:

Would that tie in with the "expanding, growing" event that we're assured about every year? The Bottleneck had surely become a TT icon and a major part of the event for many. To lose it might send out the wrong signals (for some)?

I honestly do not think it will be missed. We need to get away from the bike and booze mentality

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

I honestly do not think it will be missed. We need to get away from the bike and booze mentality

Bring back the titty's!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, finlo said:

Bring back the titty's!

100%  they were what the TT needed and still does.  Fuck the PC brigade. The best days of the TT 

Edited by dilligaf
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

100%  they were what the TT needed and still does.  Fuck the PC brigade. The best days of the TT 

Please tell me you are keeping your moobs under wraps

Edited by Neil Down
Damn auto correct

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Neil Down said:

Please tell me you are keeping your moods under wraps

???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dilligaf said:

???

Corrected ...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

come on snowflakes, where have we gone wrong ?

I did not post this,.!!!!

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

I did not post this,.!!!!

You did. You are obviously colossally drunk by now but you can’t deny that you did actually post that. As you did. 

04676CBB-663C-4A70-BCE0-FAE8B79B9708.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Linz said:

You did. You are obviously colossally drunk by now but you can’t deny that you did actually post that. As you did. 

04676CBB-663C-4A70-BCE0-FAE8B79B9708.jpeg

Could just be dementia combined with a bit of schizophrenia, I think we need to stop just thinking of Dilli as 'just a colossal drunk', the problems seems much deeper.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Putting up with what we do here i'm amazed there's not a lot more Korsakoffs syndrome being reported!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, finlo said:

Putting up with what we do here i'm amazed there's not a lot more Korsakoffs syndrome being reported!

I am not saying he doesn't drink the cheap tesco vodka, just that it does not help him / them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...