Coronavirus topics renamed and some locked. No new topics. ×
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
La Colombe

Rob Callister

6 minutes ago, Rob Callister said:

Yes, I will be holding my Constituency Surgery tomorrow morning - properly the last one for a few months. 

It isn’t a large gathering normally and I feel it is important that I make myself available to answer any questions or concerns from Constituents 

I know you aren't keen to hang around here too much these days, but how about it? Got anything you think you'd like to share or discuss with people, or is it all on bloody facebook with you these days?

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, Rob Callister said:

Yes, I will be holding my Constituency Surgery tomorrow morning - properly the last one for a few months. 

It isn’t a large gathering normally and I feel it is important that I make myself available to answer any questions or concerns from Constituents 

I really must introduce you to my mate Alexander Graham Bell one of these days...

Edited by ecobob
Doofus.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, ecobob said:

I really must introduce you to my mate Alexander Graham Bell one of these days...

or Zoom.

2 hours ago, Rob Callister said:

Properly?   FFS.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Rob Callister said:

I used to have a bit of time for you but you are indeed an idiot. You will not be getting my vote next time around. For the record, you are not the centre of the fucking universe

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, slinkydevil said:

For handing out the digestives may I suggest:

HTB1AwsTtsuYBuNkSmRyq6AA3pXag.jpg_q50.jp

More useful for dragging his fat head out of his arse...

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Holte End said:

It won't be long for his next faux pas.

Anybody would think I could see into the future.

Robs blog which gets spammed across numerous groups on facebook has just come up in my newfeed as a sponsored ad. Asshole. I'm going to report it as fake news, I hope everyone does the same.

1 hour ago, TheTeapot said:

Robs blog which gets spammed across numerous groups on facebook has just come up in my newfeed as a sponsored ad. Asshole. I'm going to report it as fake news, I hope everyone does the same.

I saw it today and thought christ I dont have an hour to read that

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
On 3/20/2020 at 5:44 PM, Rob Callister said:

So get a Skype account.

Or a telephone even.

Edited by pongo
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 3/20/2020 at 5:44 PM, Rob Callister said:

Pick up the phone or FaceTime to fool, your self promotion is beyond contemptuous.  Anyone who goes to you for advice would be few and far between.   No unnecessary meetings, no unnecessary trips, anything to do with Rob Callister is definitely unnecessary.  I would like to know how many people attended the Surgery and put themselves at risk or is Rob talking shite as usual and it’s just another pretentious advert known as “RC me, me, me” pretending to be available but actually doing nothing. 
Tosser

• Like 1