Rob Callister

La Colombe

I actually feel sorry for Rob. He's out of his depth but trying very hard not to be. Admirable if nothing else. His efforts on facebook to keep his name out there with the numerous information posts hes posting out is okay but not earth shattering. Very mundane stuff with no great significance . That sadly sums him up. Nice enough guy but ..... 

6 minutes ago, Numbnuts said:

I actually feel sorry for Rob. He's out of his depth but trying very hard not to be. Admirable if nothing else. His efforts on facebook to keep his name out there with the numerous information posts hes posting out is okay but not earth shattering. Very mundane stuff with no great significance . That sadly sums him up. Nice enough guy but ..... 

There are many out of their depth but trying hard not to be. Not all of them are on £183 a day while doing it tho. That thought alone helps me to not feel too sorry for him. 

• Like 2

• 6 months later...
4 minutes ago, Mr Helmut Fromage said:

Quicker than expected whilst the Island awaits news fearing the worst The Peoples Prince is bragging about meeting a car mechanic- give him one choice he’d still get it wrong…..

The amount of times he's mentioned a certain car/bike brand you'd think he was getting paid commission 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Mr Helmut Fromage said:

Quicker than expected whilst the Island awaits news fearing the worst The Peoples Prince is bragging about meeting a car mechanic- give him one choice he’d still get it wrong…..

What a prick! 

His sense of timing and crass comment is just mindblowing. Who really cares that he met some lot from America . Ohh wait him !! More he tries to be seen to be credible its just a massive fail. He will get back in Onchan but so hope he would just lie low , learn and come back that credible person he strives to be. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Numbnuts said:

His sense of timing and crass comment is just mindblowing. Who really cares that he met some lot from America . Ohh wait him !! More he tries to be seen to be credible its just a massive fail. He will get back in Onchan but so hope he would just lie low , learn and come back that credible person he strives to be. 

No wonder CM Cannan hasn’t given him the DfE job, and is doing the role in addition to being Chief Minister.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Numbnuts said:

He just continually misses the obvious - red flag, nobody knows how bad it is - but 2 hours after the accident “LOOK AT ME” bewildering 

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Mr Helmut Fromage said:

He just continually misses the obvious - red flag, nobody knows how bad it is - but 2 hours after the accident “LOOK AT ME” bewildering 

A statesman, he is not.