Jump to content

Rob Callister


La Colombe
 Share

Recommended Posts

I actually feel sorry for Rob. He's out of his depth but trying very hard not to be. Admirable if nothing else. His efforts on facebook to keep his name out there with the numerous information posts hes posting out is okay but not earth shattering. Very mundane stuff with no great significance . That sadly sums him up. Nice enough guy but ..... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Numbnuts said:

I actually feel sorry for Rob. He's out of his depth but trying very hard not to be. Admirable if nothing else. His efforts on facebook to keep his name out there with the numerous information posts hes posting out is okay but not earth shattering. Very mundane stuff with no great significance . That sadly sums him up. Nice enough guy but ..... 

There are many out of their depth but trying hard not to be. Not all of them are on £183 a day while doing it tho. That thought alone helps me to not feel too sorry for him. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 6 months later...
4 minutes ago, Mr Helmut Fromage said:

Quicker than expected whilst the Island awaits news fearing the worst The Peoples Prince is bragging about meeting a car mechanic- give him one choice he’d still get it wrong…..

The amount of times he's mentioned a certain car/bike brand you'd think he was getting paid commission 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Mr Helmut Fromage said:

Quicker than expected whilst the Island awaits news fearing the worst The Peoples Prince is bragging about meeting a car mechanic- give him one choice he’d still get it wrong…..

What a prick! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

His sense of timing and crass comment is just mindblowing. Who really cares that he met some lot from America . Ohh wait him !! More he tries to be seen to be credible its just a massive fail. He will get back in Onchan but so hope he would just lie low , learn and come back that credible person he strives to be. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Numbnuts said:

His sense of timing and crass comment is just mindblowing. Who really cares that he met some lot from America . Ohh wait him !! More he tries to be seen to be credible its just a massive fail. He will get back in Onchan but so hope he would just lie low , learn and come back that credible person he strives to be. 

No wonder CM Cannan hasn’t given him the DfE job, and is doing the role in addition to being Chief Minister.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Numbnuts said:

His sense of timing and crass comment is just mindblowing. Who really cares that he met some lot from America . Ohh wait him !! More he tries to be seen to be credible its just a massive fail. He will get back in Onchan but so hope he would just lie low , learn and come back that credible person he strives to be. 

He just continually misses the obvious - red flag, nobody knows how bad it is - but 2 hours after the accident “LOOK AT ME” bewildering 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, Mr Helmut Fromage said:

He just continually misses the obvious - red flag, nobody knows how bad it is - but 2 hours after the accident “LOOK AT ME” bewildering 

A statesman, he is not. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...