Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
La Colombe

Rob Callister

2 hours ago, hissingsid said:

Rob take no notice of all this crap, you got elected, you are doing what you enjoy doing, do not let these snipers get you down, rise above it.

Translation: Rob, this is James, please let me lick your boots.

3 hours ago, hissingsid said:

Rob take no notice of all this crap, you got elected, you are doing what you enjoy doing, do not let these snipers get you down, rise above it.

I imagine getting paid more than you have earned in your previous career for a secure line of employment is doing what you really enjoy doing. However I do regret replying to a post which relates to this person. I hope that it doesn’t invoke a forum blitzkrieg once more. I was just making an observation based on the posts above. 

Edited by MrPB
Typos

9 minutes ago, MrPB said:

I imagine getting paid more than you have earned in your previous career for a secure line of employment is doing what you really enjoy doing. However I do regret replying to a post which relates to this person. I hope that it doesn’t invoke a forum blitzkrieg once more. I was just making an observation based on the posts above. 

If you can't delete it, just stick with it,.

1 minute ago, dilligaf said:

There is a degree of irony associated with your reply to my post which is unusually tiresome. Good night. 

1 minute ago, MrPB said:
3 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

There is a degree of irony associated with your reply to my post which is unusually tiresome. Good night. 

I'm asleep already. ZZZZZZZZ Boring 

He really does deploy very consistent gaslighting strategies in his public relations. This is from his Blog this morning - so it’s all other people’s fault that he’s been found out and it’s got nothing to do with him actually making a meal of it all. He also seems to have a problem with people freely posting their views on IOM Newspapers (like here a media outlet he clearly can’t control as he seems shocked that people have been allowed to express views he does not agree with). Shame he can’t get Vader to just delete stuff he doesn’t like just like he does on Facebook. As for his denial on question bias perhaps he should analyze the questions posted on his own website like I did (above) if he wants to try to gaslight down that route? It really is interesting following the psychology of this. 

49FE6874-6948-422D-8852-EE370C8D84B8.jpeg

Edited by Cheesy Wheezy