Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
La Colombe

Rob Callister

10 hours ago, Declan said:

It's not the blog that's the problem it's the content. 

:D Brilliant.

If we can persuade him to post a blank screen then all will be well.

10 hours ago, Neil Down said:

The majority of posters on here will know what his blogs contain so do yourselves a favour and just don't read them. Problem solved...

I've never seen it but good advice all the same

1 hour ago, thesultanofsheight said:

What do any others on MF need to apologize for? 

:rolleyes:

1 hour ago, thesultanofsheight said:

What do any others on MF need to apologize for? 

Edited by Neil Down
Duplicate

24 minutes ago, manxy said:

I've never seen it but good advice all the same

Lol. How would you know if you haven't seen it?

Not like you to accept something on someone else's word alone... :lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

22 hours ago, Rushen Spy said:

Not content with spamming all the groups, I've just noticed he is also distributing his blog as a "sponsored" ad.

That’s because next to nobody is reading it. There should be a law against politicians and FB sponsored ads. I wonder if the cost of a FB sponsored ad is being paid by him personally or via his Tynwald expenses? 

• Like 1

Just now, thesultanofsheight said:

That’s because next to nobody is reading it. There should be a law against politicians and FB sponsored ads. I wonder if the cost of a FB sponsored ad is being paid by him personally or via his Tynwald expenses? 

He needs to include the precise payment he made to Facebook in this advertisement in his annual published "accounts". If he doesn't, I will bump this thread to point out the omission. We all deserve to know how much of our taxpayer money is going out of our pockets and towards blatant political propaganda aimed right back in our faces.

I wonder if it will be a one term thing or having started, will he feel compelled to soldier on bravely with it in the next Keys/Tynwald?

Edited by woolley

Rob, much like Adolf, is an amusing little man. He's very funny as a small time little MHK.

God help us all if he ever becomes anything more than a minister. I suspect if he ever became Chef Minister that Knockaloe Internment Camp would see an increase in "visitor" numbers.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Rushen Spy said:

Rob, much like Adolf, is an amusing little man. He's very funny as a small time little MHK.

God help us all if he ever becomes anything more than a minister. I suspect if he ever became Chef Minister that Knockaloe Internment Camp would see an increase in "visitor" numbers.

Godwin's Law

47 minutes ago, Declan said:

Godwin's Law

No, it was a joke. It would only be Godwin's Law if I was trying to make a genuine argument.

22 minutes ago, Rushen Spy said:

No, it was a joke. It would only be Godwin's Law if I was trying to make a genuine argument.

:rolleyes:

On 9/19/2019 at 9:38 PM, thesultanofsheight said:

On 9/19/2019 at 9:40 PM, Rushen Spy said:

He needs to include the precise payment he made to Facebook in this advertisement in his annual published "accounts". If he doesn't, I will bump this thread to point out the omission. We all deserve to know how much of our taxpayer money is going out of our pockets and towards blatant political propaganda aimed right back in our faces.

Someone challenged him yesterday on that very point and asked if MHK’s paying for sponsorship was the way things were going to go in the future. He didn’t reply but this morning the sponsored post and all its comments has gone. 

Edited by ecobob
Duplicate word
  • Like 1