Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Sign in to follow this  
TheTeapot

Drink spiking madness

‘Since April 2017, 11 people have got so unbelievably and embarrassingly  wankered they’ve blamed being spiked instead of admitting they just can’t handle their drink’. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

That may well be the main reason but the report does not specify the type of 'spiking', was it friends put a vodka in someones beer or was it more sinister rohypnol?

Edited by Kopek

1 hour ago, Terminal said:

‘Since April 2017, 11 people have got so unbelievably and embarrassingly  wankered they’ve blamed being spiked instead of admitting they just can’t handle their drink’. 

Not sure that’s the case. I know of two genuine cases in the last year. Both girls in their 20s who only had a few drinks and had been taken to A & E by equally sober friends. It does go on here. 

• Thanks 1

I've never had a drink spiked either, but someone did spike my cap of mdma with a couple of dots of acid once. Crazy! We did have a laugh about that. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, thebees said:

Samesies, all my life all I've ever wanted is for someone to hoof a load of MDMA in my pint, not once, not ever. Pfft.

you should of gone on the cosby show......

• Like 1

17 hours ago, La Colombe said:

I've never had a drink spiked either, but someone did spike my cap of mdma with a couple of dots of acid once. Crazy! We did have a laugh about that. 

One time, some one did actually spike me with acid and yes, it was funny. 

Edited by 2bees
edit to add - they told me shortly after doing it and it had been necessary... oh yeah that time you needed spiking with acid - ahhh those crazy days.
  • Like 1

To be fair if I had to get a round of drinks in the Courthouse I'd feel nauseous and like I'd been violated as well.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Lxxx said:

To be fair if I had to get a round of drinks in the Courthouse I'd feel nauseous and like I'd been violated as well.

I think most people who pay H & B prices feel more than a bit ass-raped as well. 

I was being frivolous when I posted this, but if it is actually happening like the sultan suggests as opposed to terminals more likely scenario then its actually really bad. Drugs are fun when you want them, but getting hit unexpectedly, especially if you're young an inexperienced must be really horrible. You'd have to be a total cunt to spike someone.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

I was being frivolous when I posted this, but if it is actually happening like the sultan suggests as opposed to terminals more likely scenario then its actually really bad. Drugs are fun when you want them, but getting hit unexpectedly, especially if you're young an inexperienced must be really horrible. You'd have to be a total cunt to spike someone.

I agree it is a cunt's trick to spike an unknowing person's drink.....however, I warmly welcome someone spiking my drink with either LSD, MDMA powder/crystals or an E...free recreational drugs, Yeah, I'm well up for that.

Just now, gettafa said:

Just say no kids,

. . . . Just say no.

You're not wrong, they're a pain in the arse. Although I do believe that they are the future. 

• Like 1