Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
thesultanofsheight

Man waves knob at traffic

Totally wrong - everyone knows that you don't thrust back and forth when exposing yourself in public - bewildering.

Circular motion only creating the perfect "Windmill" 

This man is an amateur standards have slipped.

• Haha 4

The 'windmill' is considered too salacious and unmanly by some practitioners Mr Fromage. This is doubtless why he preferred the thrust motion with its Anglo-Saxon origins in the 5th century post-Roman era. The windmill is thought to have arrived much later with the Normans in the 11th century and even to be a key factor in their victory at Hastings. It's still popular in parts of East Sussex where the gyratory motion stuck. I also believe that the Windmill Theatre was so named after the practice. Barrie Stevens could probably back me up here as I think he might have written a book on the subject.

Emended for historical inaccuracy.

Edited by Shake me up Judy
  • Haha 10

2 hours ago, Stu Peters said:

Bit chilly to be waving your willy...

It’s silly to wave your willy if it’s chilly, even if your pants are frilly, the streets are hilly, and you're out on the lash with Gilly, Lily, & Milly!

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Shake me up Judy said:

The 'windmill' is considered too salacious and unmanly by some practitioners Mr Fromage. This is doubtless why he preferred the thrust motion with its Anglo-Saxon origins in the 5th century post-Roman era. The windmill is thought to have arrived much later with the Normans in the 11th century and even to be a key factor in their victory at Hastings. It's still popular in parts of East Sussex where the gyratory motion stuck. I also believe that the Windmill Theatre was so named after the practice. Barrie Stevens could probably back me up here as I think he might have written a book on the subject.

Emended for historical inaccuracy.

Nearly all true. I used to be a stage hand there during the 1974 run of "Let's Get Laid" starring Fiona Richmond and of all people John "I'm Free" Inman....I think I saw you there third row from the front in a brown mac and newspaper over the knees? Didn't they throw you out for using opera glasses? The old place closed a short while back due to breaking the "No touching" rule. I have yet to finish the book!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Shake me up Judy said:

The 'windmill' is considered too salacious and unmanly by some practitioners Mr Fromage. 

Modern history infers that a clockwise rotation is considered an Alpha move, it is the anti clockwise (hips to the left first) manouvre that has doubts.

• Haha 1

There was me thinking a man was waving Helmet From at the traffic... :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Uhtred said:

It’s silly to wave your willy if it’s chilly, even if your pants are frilly, the streets are hilly, and you're out on the lash with Gilly, Lily, & Milly!

You forgot Dilli...

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Mr Helmut Fromage said:

When you are called Neil Down - best to stay away from penis jokes........

Which is why I stay away from you...:thumbsup:

7 hours ago, Mr Helmut Fromage said:

Totally wrong - everyone knows that you don't thrust back and forth when exposing yourself in public - bewildering.

Circular motion only creating the perfect "Windmill" 

This man is an amateur standards have slipped.

It is standard etiquette that waving knob around should only be done when making the 'woo-woo' noise. 

As discussed previously on manxforums.

Edited by gettafa
  • Haha 2

The man is a booze hero, whats wrong with waving your dick about? Who cares? As a matter of fact, I think more people should do it, if you've got it flaunt it an all that. 

• Haha 2