Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
thesultanofsheight

Man waves knob at traffic

9 minutes ago, thebees said:

The man is a booze hero, whats wrong with waving your dick about? Who cares? As a matter of fact, I think more people should do it, if you've got it flaunt it an all that. 

Lol just wait till pokerstars up-sticks and the only economic activity is selling booze to hen and stag parties, paying tuppence on ferry, cocks out all over the place, Neil Down is going to have a tough time swallowing all that.

2 minutes ago, CharlieBrown said:

Lol just wait till pokerstars up-sticks and the only economic activity is selling booze to hen and stag parties, paying tuppence on ferry, cocks out all over the place, Neil Down is going to have a tough time swallowing all that.

He’ll try hard though even if it chokes him. 

12 minutes ago, CharlieBrown said:

School tomorrow, get to bed...

9 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

He’ll try hard though even if it chokes him. 

I doubt anybody has choked on yours...:whatever:

Just now, Neil Down said:

I doubt anybody has choked on yours...:whatever:

I bet you practise on cold rice pudding all day just to make sure,  absolute respect for your dedication!

• Confused 1

Just now, CharlieBrown said:

I bet you practise on cold rice pudding all day just to make sure,  absolute respect for your dedication!

So speaks the expert. 

Another serious and intellectual discussion thread on manxforums descends into schoolboy bickering

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

32 minutes ago, gettafa said:

Another serious and intellectual discussion thread on manxforums descends into schoolboy bickering

Intellectual thread ?

53 minutes ago, gettafa said:

Quite amazing that the person so quick to accuse people of derailing threads, is the first to start...

ETA not referring to you gettafa

25 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

Intellectual thread ?

Yes. I was looking forward to an-depth discussion on the merits or otherwise of the various approaches to nob waving in public.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, gettafa said:

Not sure what you mean here, its a thread about knob waving, with the biggest knob wavers, personally I am more a shaker than a waver though.

4 minutes ago, CharlieBrown said:

Not sure what you mean here, its a thread about knob waving, with the biggest knob wavers, personally I am more a shaker than a waver though.

From what your mum told me, you're more of a sit down merchant...

1 hour ago, gettafa said:

Yes. I was looking forward to an-depth discussion on the merits or otherwise of the various approaches to nob waving in public.

Times change way back everyone in the day we all knew who had the 'funny uncle' and the identity of the local 'flasher'.

Flashers were ridiculed back then( and the young were just told to avoid them)  and it wasn't taken too seriously , now some are outraged while others ask 'how society has failed these people'.:)