Fast track to a Knighthood?

9 minutes ago, Mr Helmut Fromage said:

Wrong on all counts as per Dilli - I knew Ken both personally and professionally a very sincere and capable man - however receiving a gong for doing your job and taking your defining project massively over budget at tax payer expense would not happen in any other sector but Government.

Bollocks. I don't believe for a moment that you knew him.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only one CM (the first), Miles Walker, has received a Knighthood. If that moronic sack of lard Quayle were to be so recognised, then the honours system, already creaking under the weight of anachronis

Oh look, its the Dilly and Downer show! Live comedy everynight!

Howard himself said that brexit is the biggest single issue affecting this island in a generation. NOT quite big enough for them to cut short their summer holidays but a biggie nonetheless.

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Uhtred said:

Only one CM (the first), Miles Walker, has received a Knighthood. If that moronic sack of lard Quayle were to be so recognised, then the honours system, already creaking under the weight of anachronism, would have bottomed out never to recover.

I wish you would not stand on the fence and just tell us what you think of the chief minister :unsure:

And forget the gong lets build Miles, the old boy a lovely new frontage for his hotel free of charge

Edited by Dirty Buggane
spelling
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, Dirty Buggane said:
3 hours ago, Uhtred said:

Only one CM (the first), Miles Walker, has received a Knighthood. If that moronic sack of lard Quayle were to be so recognised, then the honours system, already creaking under the weight of anachronism, would have bottomed out never to recover.

I wish you would not stand on the fence and just tell us what you think of the chief minister :unsure:

Edited 2 minutes ago by Dirty Buggane
spelling

I will no doubt get shot down in flames for this post but,

Howard Quayle does not need the pay of the CM, or even the MHK, but stood for election to endeavour to help the Island and it's people. ( not just his fellow farmers)

He may not have had an easy run like some before him, but I honestly believe he has tried to help Isle of Man PLC.

How many of us posting here even bother to vote ( I do ) let alone stand and be counted and get involved in what cant be an easy role.

• Thanks 1
17 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

Howard Quayle does not need the pay of the CM, or even the MHK, but stood for election to endeavour to help the Island and it's people. ( not just his fellow farmers)

He may not have had an easy run like some before him, but I honestly believe he has tried to help Isle of Man PLC.

How many of us posting here even bother to vote ( I do ) let alone stand and be counted and get involved in what cant be an easy role.

Ooh good for you voting and all that...you're ace...for the record, I don't, because no matter who you vote for  they don't stick to or go anywhere near their manifesto and there's no party politics so it's just an ego boosting exercise for local psychopaths to achieve some sort of power. Basically I don't vote because they're a bunch of cunts.

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, yootalkin2me said:
22 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

Ooh good for you voting and all that...you're ace...for the record, I don't, because no matter who you vote for  they don't stick to or go anywhere near their manifesto and there's no party politics so it's just an ego boosting exercise for local psychopaths to achieve some sort of power. Basically I don't vote because they're a bunch of cunts.

Don't vote…………………………….don't moan. Simple as that.

• Thanks 2