Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
hissingsid

Daft Daphne is at it again

48 minutes ago, Bobbie Bobster said:

This Khan guy sounds like a bit of a superman to me!

I saw what you did there.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

I would certainly love to take a straight bat to Sadiq Khan !

15 hours ago, Rushen Spy said:

I'd happily trade Daffy Caine for genuine asylum seeker Asia Bibi, a Christian lady from Pakistan who spent eight years on death row for unfounded blasphemy charges and who remains in hiding to this day because her life is at critical risk from Islamic extremists. The UK Foreign Office has rejected her request for asylum for no apparent reason other than that it would offend Muslims.

It is such a cowardly and pathetic decision by the British Government. This just adds a final nail in the coffin confirming that the British are now a laughing stock to the rest of the world. My advice to Asia Bibi's family would be to seek asylum from a respected country like Russia.

Aye. I haven't seen Daftne the crusader highlighting this huge injustice. Maybe because she's not associated with a charity on this subject.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Sheldon said:

I saw what you did there.

Thank the Prophets someone did. There was warp-level whooshing until you did!

On 12/6/2018 at 7:58 AM, quilp said:

He is, to fundamentalists everywhere. He recently questioned the existence of jesus, saying that while the existence of mohammed is well-documented the same cannot be said for jesus. The baying mob of hard-line islamists were delighted, of course.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/pakistani-pm-west-using-muslim-anger-over-blasphemy-to-spread-propaganda/

Doesn't make much sense considering Jesus is considered a prophet in Islam.

I apologize profusely for submitting an article from the Daily Wail. But you're not the only island population to court such a controversy.

Remote Scottish island? One can see the place from Wemyss Bay.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3366575/Senseless-Syrian-refugees-foisted-remote-Scottish-island-high-unemployment-poverty-given-perks-locals-don-t-enjoy.html

Daphne would not lower herself to read this or take any concerns on board she has made her her mind up this will happen and her stupid crusade will win.   There is no reasoning with this woman she is on a mission and making a laughing stock of herself.

13 minutes ago, Langweilig said:

If any Syrian refugees do land on the island, in all probability they'll moan that what you give them by way of housing just isn't good enough.

https://www.irishnews.com/news/northernirelandnews/2018/07/31/news/syrian-refugees-speak-of-housing-problems-and-racist-attacks-in-west-belfast-1395013/

At the end of the day it’s not surprising given that Belfast is one of the most aggressively racist, rude, ignorant, belligerent, blinkered populations you could ever drop foreign people into. 

On 12/7/2018 at 3:30 PM, Rushen Spy said:

Doesn't make much sense considering Jesus is considered a prophet in Islam.

Jesus and Mary where in Bethlehem when a child was born, and 3 blokes ( 3 wise men ) apparently followed a star apparently , so is Bethleyhem not a muslim country / state ?, and if so and we celebrate christmas does that make us muslins, or am i getting the whole christmas`y thing completly wrong ?

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, LightBulb said:

so is Bethleyhem not a muslim country / state ?,

Bethlehem is a small Palestinian city. 

1 hour ago, LightBulb said:

Jesus and Mary where in Bethlehem when a child was born, and 3 blokes ( 3 wise men ) apparently followed a star apparently , so is Bethleyhem not a muslim country / state ?, and if so and we celebrate christmas does that make us muslins, or am i getting the whole christmas`y thing completly wrong ?

Subtlest MF parody persona ever.  Not a high bar, unfortunately!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, LightBulb said:

Bethlehem was a Jewish town, it is now a Palestinian territory.

Muslims believe Jesus was a prophet. However, they claim he was a Muslim. They are wrong.

37 minutes ago, Rushen Spy said:

Bethlehem was a Jewish town, it is now a Palestinian territory.

Muslims believe Jesus was a prophet. However, they claim he was a Muslim. They are wrong.

No he was a fable made up to make the world unstable.