hissingsid

Daft Daphne is at it again

9 minutes ago, Lxxx said:

This should please the dafties who think it’s our duty to re-home “refugees”

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Neil Down said:

This should please the dafties who think it’s our duty to re-home “refugees”

Do you take all your advice from far right  sensationalist websites or just when it comes to humanitarian issues?

• Haha 1

I am not a fan or follower of them but do you have any evidence that they are "far right"? In fact, do you even know what "left" and "right" mean? I get so fed up of smug left-wing pillocks on Facebook constantly attacking any article based on it being the Daily Mail or Fox News, while they swallow every pile of BS straight out of the Guardian, Independent, Mirror, late night US "comedy" shows, or that stupid "LadBible" page. They're partisan sheep. They might as well be AI as they just repeat talking points they've been spoon fed. Instead of immediately attacking a secondary source of information, try reading it, consider the primary sources being cited, and draw up your own conclusions. Don't dismiss it out of hand just because it goes against your robotic programming.

Edited by Rushen Spy
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Rushen Spy said:

I am not a fan or follower of them but do you have any evidence that they are "far right"? In fact, do you even know what "left" and "right" mean? I get so fed up of smug left-wing pillocks on Facebook constantly attacking any article based on it being the Daily Mail or Fox News, while they swallow every pile of BS straight out of the Guardian, Independent, Mirror, late night US "comedy" shows, or that stupid "LadBible" page. They're partisan sheep. They might as well be AI as they just repeat talking points they've been spoon fed. Instead of immediately attacking a secondary source of information, try reading it, consider the primary sources being cited, and draw up your own conclusions. Don't dismiss it out of hand just because it goes against your robotic programming.

is pk on the cleggbook as well........

5 hours ago, Twitch said:

Do you take all your advice from far right  sensationalist websites or just when it comes to humanitarian issues?

Here they come.....

1 hour ago, Lxxx said:

Here they come.....

Best to ignore them...

• Thanks 1

Unfortunately for Daphne the proposed purchase of the Dot Performance Building (former Methodist Chapel) on Main Road Onchan by the IOM Muslim Association is not proceeding.

I understand it would have been - subject to planning, become a Mosque (which essentially is only a change of use back to original purpose).

The potential for Callister / Daphne comedy along with Onchan pensionner vitriol and casual racism is sadly not happening.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Rushen Spy said:

Lol!

Lovely picture of Daphne on Facebook delivering biscuits to the boys at 3fm, wise woman it is good to have friends in two camps.    I do not question her seasonal spirit but why put it on Facebook ? ffs

The rumour is that Daphne couldn't find one of the £6,500.00 fairy houses, it seems it became obscured by a couple of leaves.

• Confused 1

On 12/27/2018 at 10:37 PM, hissingsid said:

Lovely picture of Daphne on Facebook delivering biscuits to the boys at 3fm, wise woman it is good to have friends in two camps.    I do not question her seasonal spirit but why put it on Facebook ? ffs

Didn’t Rob Callister advertise giving a tin of Quality Street to the staff at Manx Radio last year? That was pretty awful too. But only to be expected from such a complete biff. 

21 minutes ago, Linz said:

Didn’t Rob Callister advertise giving a tin of Quality Street to the staff at Manx Radio last year? That was pretty awful too. But only to be expected from such a complete biff. 

Haven't seen much of his blog lately. But then I read they've been cutting down on spam and fake news. I think Facebook are also reducing the reach of pages unless they agree to pay advertising fees to them?

6 hours ago, Holte End said:

The rumour is that Daphne couldn't find one of the £6,500.00 fairy houses, it seems it became obscured by a couple of leaves.

Have any of the fairies complained about the level of rent there being forced to pay yet? 

• Like 1