Jump to content
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
hissingsid

Daft Daphne is at it again

Recommended Posts

Now Daphne is leading a bunch of women, in the rain, on a march with a poster saying women unite, you can do whatever you want to........really.  Grandstanding is one thing but this is rubbish even for her standards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, hissingsid said:

Now Daphne is leading a bunch of women, in the rain, on a march with a poster saying women unite, you can do whatever you want to........really.  Grandstanding is one thing but this is rubbish even for her standards.

As I understood it the point is that women should be free to do whatever they want without criticism from a patriarchal society. So you sort of prove that they’re wrong by criticising her for marching about the issue. 

Edited by MrPB
Spelling
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She wasn't leading the march, but parasiting on it, like any vote-for-me politician. If the current fickle trend happened to be, say, Votes for Dogs, there she'd be with her pet poodle. She's not the only one.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Augustus said:

She wasn't leading the march, but parasiting on it, like any vote-for-me politician. If the current fickle trend happened to be, say, Votes for Dogs, there she'd be with her pet poodle. She's not the only one.

She’s my MHK, I think she does a good job. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Woman are free to do what they want or she would not be an MHK foe example.   If you think she is doing a good job you obviously agree with her attitude towards animals...goats and wallabies, that is sad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She was out in the rain? God, that'll ruin her hairstyle!!!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kopek said:

She was out in the rain? God, that'll ruin her hairstyle!!!

That’s why she’s wearing a lifejacket in the Jersey tourists photo.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎1‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 7:02 PM, MrPB said:

She’s my MHK, I think she does a good job. 

Care to elaborate on how you qualify that statement? I'm just curious as to what would constitute a good job.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/28/2019 at 2:49 PM, Lxxx said:

I'm just curious as to what would constitute a good job.

Not being:

Quayle; Boot; Cregeen; Corlett; Harmer; Perkins; Moorhouse; Bettinson; Robertshaw; Edge; Calllister; Skelly..etc etc.

 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...