Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Sign in to follow this  
Neil Down

Clueless

http://www.iomtoday.co.im/article.cfm?id=43892&headline=CoMin confusion over Brexit Bill&sectionIs=news&searchyear=2018

It does make you wonder doesn't it?  I personally don't want the Isle of Man Home of Rest for Old Horses MHK's steam rolling things through

Ministers unsure of what they're proposing. Presumably MHKs equally unsure of what they're voting for as well then.

No change there then.

Must be an easier, quieter carriage on the gravy train somewhere...

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Non-Believer said:

Ministers unsure of what they're proposing. Presumably MHKs equally unsure of what they're voting for as well then.

No change there then.

Must be an easier, quieter carriage on the gravy train somewhere...

Apart from Robertshaw and Hooper I don't think you could get much quieter in the Keys on this issue. They will debate every word of the Abortion Bill but a bill which gives extensive power to the council of ministers not a peep. 

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, Ham_N_Eggs said:

Apart from Robertshaw and Hooper I don't think you could get much quieter in the Keys on this issue. They will debate every word of the Abortion Bill but a bill which gives extensive power to the council of ministers not a peep. 

It's alright making noises, but are they the right noises... it would appear not.

To be fair I do not think anyone fully understands what Theresa is trying to achieve, she has managed to create mayhem....applause.... from a tricky situation it will not be long before the EU collapses anyway we have just loosened the first brick.   It is anyone's guess how things will pan out.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Ham_N_Eggs said:

The Abortion Bill, like when they start gassing about Manx Radio, is like 'dog shit'. Everyone can chuck in their tuppence worth and more. There have been some cracking debates about dog shit in our highest court in the land.

Edited by gettafa
  • Like 1

Your first ten words sums the whole thing up Sid. It’s all pure guesswork as far as Brexit is concerned 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1