Cathedral CCTV

Gee Cee

8 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

Not really true though is it. Why are you swearing so much lately too?

4.thumb.JPG.cccba72e66d1db7881aeca84ddd9ae5b.JPG

You really are pathetic. I had 247 notifications in the last 2 days showing. I thought it was odd to see you and Neil liking or responding to my posts so frequently. And then you pull that sad stunt to try to get me back for my previous posts about you and Neils serial posting. You really are a very sad individual indeed. People can check for themselves how the rankings have changed so much in the last 2 days since my original post. I don’t even need to point it out really :lol: :lol: :lol:

MFs most pathetic poster(s) shows his true colours once more. 

You are both really quite angry tonight. Been on the mulled whine already? 

Edited by thesultanofsheight
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

Oh , if I have liked a post of yours it will have been about once per week at most.

I think you will find the "teapot" liked just about every angry post you made lately.

Why am I being dragged into this now? I find the Sultan quite funny, love it when he gets on his horse. It's especially funny when he's giving you or the other clown stick cos you both deserve it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

You really are pathetic. I had 247 notifications in the last 2 days showing. I thought it was odd to see you and Neil liking or responding to my posts so frequently. And then you pull that sad stunt to try to get me back for my previous posts about you and Neils serial posting. You really are a very sad individual indeed. People can check for themselves how the rankings have changed so much in the last 2 days since my original post. I don’t even need to point it out really :lol: :lol: :lol:

MFs most pathetic poster(s) shows his true colours once more. 

You are both really quite angry tonight. Been on the mulled whine already? 

Do we really have to childishly count back on who liked who's posts to see that you are completely wrong.

Neil mentioned paranoia before and he was spot on with that.

I am not angry at all and think your posts tonight are hilarious, but I won't bother giving  them any "likes" :P 

• Haha 1

Deary deary me, the two posters who whine about topic disrupting are the ones doing it (again) tonight.

For the record, I haven’t specifically gone out of my way to “like” TSOS’s posts but now that I know it irks him I may now...

ETA - especially for you Sultan my little ray of sunshine

D0B7A3F5-7C07-47B9-AAFB-D82E26F54442.png

Edited by Neil Down
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1