Jump to content
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Giri

Is the Isle of Man under Zionist control.

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Rushen Spy said:

You seriously think we won and they lost? I suggest you look up Operation Paperclip. They won.

I dont nead to look it up stupid fuck. Von braun, V2 and apollo. Are you a seig heil fanatic, otherwise known as a nazi cunt?

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ScotsAlan said:

I dont nead to look it up stupid fuck. Von braun, V2 and apollo. Are you a seig heil fanatic, otherwise known as a nazi cunt?

Excuse me?????? There is no reason to reply to people with profane insults. Weirdo!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rushen Spy said:

Excuse me?????? There is no reason to reply to people with profane insults. Weirdo!

I apologise. I got the impression you were pro nazi. Boys from Brasil sort of stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No way. I am 100% anti-Nazi.

I'm saying loads of Nazis fled to the USA and founded the intelligence services of the USA (pretty much all the alphabet agencies) which now control that country as per Eisenhower's warning in his final speech about the military-industrial complex.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Rushen Spy said:

No way. I am 100% anti-Nazi.

No one is 100% against the nazis, sharp uniforms, hitler was a vegan, the VW beetle and the jerry can, you need to stop holding such simplistic world views.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Rushen Spy said:

No way. I am 100% anti-Nazi.

I'm saying loads of Nazis fled to the USA and founded the intelligence services of the USA (pretty much all the alphabet agencies) which now control that country as per Eisenhower's warning in his final speech about the military-industrial complex.

Not forgetting those rocket scientists at naza

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, CharlieBrown said:

No one is 100% against the nazis, sharp uniforms, hitler was a vegan, the VW beetle and the jerry can, you need to stop holding such simplistic world views.

Uniforms were terrible - skulls, lightening flashes, jackboots and a helmet designed to make you look like a dickhead. Hitler was a vegan - invite one over for Christmas and see how much fun that is. The VW beetle - what’s to like? The jerry can - ok, but hardly politically driven, just good design. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Freggyragh said:

Uniforms were terrible - skulls, lightening flashes, jackboots and a helmet designed to make you look like a dickhead. Hitler was a vegan - invite one over for Christmas and see how much fun that is. The VW beetle - what’s to like? The jerry can - ok, but hardly politically driven, just good design. 

Sorry, but actually the Nazis looked pretty sharp.  Their uniforms were designed by Hugo Boss. 

In war, the side with the most elaborate uniform is usually the loser

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Bobbie Bobster said:

Shout out to Mitchell and Webb!

"Do you think we're the baddies?  Look at the skull on your cap" 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, CharlieBrown said:

No one is 100% against the nazis, sharp uniforms, hitler was a vegan, the VW beetle and the jerry can, you need to stop holding such simplistic world views.

Those are not "Nazism" or "Nazi". They are just things that happened to coincide with the Third Reich. Also, Hitler was a part-time vegetarian, not a vegan. Tabloids have tried to claim he didn't eat meat, but he did. It is confirmed by a number of people who were around him. He liked eating sausages.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Freggyragh said:

Uniforms were terrible - skulls, lightening flashes, jackboots and... 

... an taste for occult insignia, courtesy of Himmler. The 27th SS Flanders Division lapel badge. 

_20181224_140144.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Isle of Man is not under Zionist control. Nowhere is. Except in the minds of conspiracy idiots.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...