Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Sign in to follow this  
gettafa

Black Eyed Friday

24 minutes ago, CharlieBrown said:

Problem is the taxis are transporting comatose wrecks, of course they are going to rip you off, its what you deserve, just be grateful they didn't tell you they bummed you in the break.

Considering some of the history of Isle of Man taxi drivers, that is not too amusing. :wacko:

2 minutes ago, gettafa said:

Considering some of the history of Isle of Man taxi drivers, that is not too amusing. :wacko:

History being what is reported and written down, not what has actually happened. 

2 hours ago, wrighty said:

I was out and about last night. Good atmosphere in the pubs I went in, no hint of agro. Perhaps we should rename it? 

Red Eye Friday 

3 minutes ago, CharlieBrown said:

History being what is reported and written down, not what has actually happened. 

Reported. eg, the taxi driver who was sticking it in drunk women after picking them up in Douglas. There are other cases, worse, that were reported.

But anyway...off topic.

Edited by gettafa

1 minute ago, yootalkin2me said:

Red Eye Friday 

Rose tinted Friday?

14 minutes ago, gettafa said:

Reported. eg, the taxi driver who was sticking it in drunk women after picking them up in Douglas. There are other cases, worse, that were reported.

But anyway...off topic.

WHAT ?

That is to say,  court case reported in newspaper. 10? years ago.

2 minutes ago, gettafa said:

That is to say,  court case reported in newspaper. 10? years ago.

I missed that, but it is f***ing appalling if true.

Glad I am out of that game if that is what is happening now. FFS

That is a position of trust. Punters need to know they are safe, no matter how drunk they may be.

Then there was the taxi driver in Castletown that was doing a sexual act whilst an elderly woman was sleeping in her bedroom. About the same era,

And do you not remember Crackers Kneen who use to drive his taxi bollock naked.Pissed up as well (complete with crashes and bans) but that goes without saying because he got pissed as a kid and never sobered up.

Edited by gettafa

1 hour ago, gettafa said:

Then there was the taxi driver in Castletown that was doing a sexual act whilst an elderly woman was sleeping in her bedroom. About the same era,

And do you not remember Crackers Kneen who use to drive his taxi bollock naked.Pissed up as well (complete with crashes and bans) but that goes without saying because he got pissed as a kid and never sobered up.

More like 5-6 years ago. Haha, her son walked in. It's disgusting, but I think the victim was too ill to notice.

15 hours ago, Gizo said:

And you can get the bus home now without having to be dry raped by the taxi drivers anymore. Which really riles Dilli. 

44190243_1967478829975660_7231646000614473728_n.jpg.c2115badf5765dc84fcc084d2a02c37f.jpg

• Haha 1

To be fair, that is surely an old photo. But I s'pose even taking inflation into account it looks good value.

2 hours ago, woody2 said:

44190243_1967478829975660_7231646000614473728_n.jpg.c2115badf5765dc84fcc084d2a02c37f.jpg

After a couple of hours I'd've had enough but still be happy at only having to pay £3 to ride her.