Jump to content
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Sign in to follow this  
Donald Trumps

Alleged Threesome Turned Sour

Recommended Posts

Rushen Spy it means if it happens again he will really be in trouble, appear in court, get a social report and be given a community order which will be suspended and will probably cost the tax payer a couple of grand in wasted time for probation officers, court officials etc.....this is off course in addition to the time and money spent on the original case....this nonsense is why the Island cannot afford to give vulnerable pensioners hot meals and check on them and why there are food banks that are getting used more and more.    Crazy times indeed.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

when your missus agrees to having a threesome and finds out its 2 birds and not 2 blokes  she's going to be a bit upset,  then when you tell she isn't either of the 2 birds what do you expect........................................................................

  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, WTF said:

when your missus agrees to having a threesome and finds out its 2 birds and not 2 blokes  she's going to be a bit upset,  then when you tell she isn't either of the 2 birds what do you expect........................................................................

It deliberately makes reference to a threesome with “two other people” without specifying their gender so you can perhaps speculated that he either crossed swords or got a rogue finger up the arse and perhaps flipped? 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rushen Spy said:

What does "bound over to keep the peace" mean?

It's a bondage term.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm no expert when it comes to sexual activity but isn't hair pulling and name calling a bit tame when it comes to a menage a trois?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Rhumsaa said:

I'm no expert when it comes to sexual activity but isn't hair pulling and name calling a bit tame when it comes to a menage a trois?

Quite how do you see it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hissingsid said:

Rushen Spy it means if it happens again he will really be in trouble, appear in court, get a social report and be given a community order which will be suspended and will probably cost the tax payer a couple of grand in wasted time for probation officers, court officials etc.....this is off course in addition to the time and money spent on the original case....this nonsense is why the Island cannot afford to give vulnerable pensioners hot meals and check on them and why there are food banks that are getting used more and more.    Crazy times indeed.

 

If the perpetrator gets fined, fails to pay, they are arrested and spend a couple of weeks up in the Jurby Hilton in lieu of the fine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, woody2 said:

did neil down turn up........

If he did then by default Dilli must also have been involved - imagine those two going hammer and tongs in a mass of hair, sweat and Personal insults.

Happy Xmas.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Rushen Spy said:

What does "bound over to keep the peace" mean?

It means he has to agree to BDSM and not complain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×