Jump to content
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
NoTail

IOM Bank online

Recommended Posts

Hi buys

I am in New York at the moment and no matter how many times I have tried a cant get into the online login. Do you know if the site I'd down, or maybe it is blocked from New York for some reason. 

 

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's up at the moment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, NoTail said:

Hi buys

I am in New York at the moment and no matter how many times I have tried a cant get into the online login. Do you know if the site I'd down, or maybe it is blocked from New York for some reason. 

 

Thanks

I've had problems in the past getting to it through Firefox. Try another browser (assuming your on a PC) or the mobile site.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah try another browser.  I've had issues logging on with Chrome before, but when I use Explorer, absolutely fine. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks, that was the answer,  Chrome is the issue on my Samsung tablet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually though, they do have an issue even though they appear to have washed their hands of it. I haven't been able to get on through Firefox for months despite upgrading it and Chrome is hit and miss. Internet Explorer OK most of the time, but not always. This is from multiple computers and locations. The mobile site can also be flaky at times too. I have drawn it to their attention a couple of times and told them that they should not be giving their clients this problem. There are no login hangups with any other sites I use apart from IOMB. These are widely used browsers and it isn't good enough to simply say "use another browser". Sort it out!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't often need to go on using a computer, but the mobile app is great. Especially when you can't find your bloody wallet... again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

I don't often need to go on using a computer, but the mobile app is great. Especially when you can't find your bloody wallet... again.

your purse will be in you man handbag........

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

I don't often need to go on using a computer, but the mobile app is great. Especially when you can't find your bloody wallet... again.

Plus 1 for the mobile app. Perfect for a night out, no need for wallet or cards. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The IOM Bank have the most useless online service I have ever used and I've used the online service of all the major banks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not keen on the stupid plastic noncalculator thingy you need to use to send payments via the website. I know it is some kind of security measure but I've already had to put in a customer number, parts of a pin AND parts of a password just to access it, it's an extra bit of hassle that just isn't needed. Also, that stupid card reader is harder to find than my fucking wallet!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

I'm not keen on the stupid plastic noncalculator thingy you need to use to send payments via the website. I know it is some kind of security measure but I've already had to put in a customer number, parts of a pin AND parts of a password just to access it, it's an extra bit of hassle that just isn't needed. Also, that stupid card reader is harder to find than my fucking wallet!

You can use payments on app without reader upto £500 limit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rushen Spy said:

The IOM Bank have the most useless online service I have ever used and I've used the online service of all the major banks.

Really ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×